REWRITE: "APRICITY"

Hello everyone! No this is not a new chapter but one WILL be coming very soon! I wanted to officially announce that the rewrite of Skinny will be titled "Apricity" and reveal the cover for all of you!! I'm so excited about this because I think it really embodies the themes that I had already used within Skinny. If you don't know what the word "Apricity" means (like I didn't until I stumbled upon it) ...it means "the warmth of the sun in winter."

So, if you remember the way in Skinny, Marley was written as a personification of winter, while Harry was that of the summer, or on occasion "the blazing sun" and as he helped her heal, he began to melt her and help her bloom into Spring.... I thought "Apricity" was the perfect way to describe this and was definitely more original than the title "Skinny"

And so, without further ado.... I will be posting the new and updated "Apricity" on Friday, September 4th, and then I will probably (hopefully) be updating each friday after that with a new chapter!!! By the time this goes up, I will have the extended description already posted so you can add the book to your library. I had thought about just updating the new chapters "within" this book and just editing the name, etc. but figured that would get confusing for both myself and all of you haha!

So head on over to my profile (link: @LovelyLena7 ) and find Apricity there.

I'm so excited!!! I think you're really going to like the new and improved story of Harry and Marley complete with some old faces, some new, and some completely reimagined!!

Besides Harry and Marley, who are you most excited to see again? What are moments you hope to still be in the rewrite??

Stay tuned and I love you all!!!

-Lena xx