Hello

So if you're reading this, that means I've removed Skinny from my public profile.

She's not gone and never forgotten, I promise.

I want to thank all of my lovely readers who have stuck with me through this process. Your comments have and always will light up my world ~like nobody else~ (I had to for old times sake okay? Lol)

If this story helped you through even one night of feeling not good enough, or even just lonely and in need of a good read, then Skinny fulfilled her purpose. And I'm thankful that this was the experience of at least a small handful of you.

If reading this story was triggering or harmful to you in the way writing it became to me, I sincerely apologize. I love every single one of you and hate that my work could have hurt someone. In the future I will do better.

I don't want this to sound like a goodbye because it's not. My love for writing and all of you has never changed and I will continue to be on Wattpad and reply to comments, inboxes, and posts to my profile. I still come here, to the app that feels like home, more often than you think. I see it all. I laugh and cry with you on my stories (and sometimes I'll stalk yours as well lol)

I want to promise Skinny will be back eventually, but as I've said before my writing inspiration is an untamable beast that also loves to take long naps and frequent breaks lol and I don't want to let any of you down.

So, for now, Skinny will exist in our hearts. This version of Marley and Harry couldn't find an ending that suited their story... so I'll let you imagine how it could have gone.

And before I start crying for the tenth time while going through this long, drawn out decision to remove Skinny....

I love you I love you I love you.

Lena xx