1.3; "I'm here."

R I L E Y

"Good job! Auggie." I smiled, as I helped him color in. "Riley, why did you pick a valentines day page if it's almost Hallowee—" "No reason, Auggie." I quickly cut him off, slightly blushing. He shrugged, and I ruffled his curly hair. My parents were out tonight, my mom had something with the jury and my dad had to go with her. So I'm here, babysitting Auggie. He was the cutest little brother ever, though. My mom knew that Lucas was coming over, but we didn't bother to tell my dad because we both knew he would just be upset. Besides, my moms trusts me. But what surprises me is that she trusts Lucas.

"Auggie, a friend is coming over. I'm going to be his teacher for tonight okay?" I said, holding Auggie in my lap as he colored. "Is he your boyfriend?" Auggie asked. I giggled. "No, he needs help with homework." I smiled, kissing his cheek. "You like him." I heard Auggie say. I let out a chuckle. "Auggie I don't." I responded. "I thought Charlie was your boyfriend." He asked. I just sat there for a moment, thinking. Charlie and Lucas.

Would I ever have feelings for both of them? Does one run deeper than the other..

"Charlie isn't my boyfriend." I told him. Auggie shook his curly hair around. "You're like a princess, you have two princes falling for you. Except ones bad, and ones good." Auggie says, standing up. I just sat there speechless. "How do you assume so?" I asked.

"I wasn't in bed the other night when that boy was over. I saw him. He's tall. And I saw how he looked at you." Auggie giggled. I looked down to my lap and smiled. "Auggie, your imagination has gotten the best of you." I spoke. My little brother knew more than I did practically. "He looks at you like you're a princess, it isn't my imanation." Auggie said, not being able to pronounce 'imagination'. I blushed at the thought though. Does Lucas really?

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Auggie smiled. I got up, running my fingers through my wavy hair before opening up the door.

Lucas gave me a light smile.

"Hi." I said, gesturing for him to come in. He waltzed in. I closed the door behind him.

"The good!" Auggie suddenly said, pointing towards, Lucas. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, before laughing. Lucas chuckled. I picked up Auggie and set him on my hip, he was heavier than I thought. Well he is 6.

"Lucas, this is my little brother, Auggie." I said, pecking Auggies cheek real quick. Auggie wiped his hand against his cheek. I giggled. Lucas smiled at me before walking a bit closer.

"I'm Lucas, nice to meet you little man." Lucas says with a side grin. Auggie smiled. "I can tell we're going to be good friends." Auggie suddenly said. Me and Lucas both laughed. "What happened to your face?" Auggie asks, pointing to Lucas's jaw. I felt my smile disappear. Lucas didn't know what to say.

"H-he u-uh, was out fighting the big bad dragon." I whispered to Auggie. He shook his head. "Now I get it, see I told you he's the good one!" Auggie exclaimed. I laughed as I set Auggie down, and he ran back over to his coloring books. I turned towards Lucas, sucking in a sharp breath, as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"What was that about?" Lucas asked. I shook my head, softly laughing. "Auggie thinks that you're this prince or something. Kid imagination." I said. Lucas nodded, with a slight smirk. But really... was Lucas a prince?

He was my hero.

He saved me, twice.

Kind of like a......prince.

Oh my Go—

"Do you want to get started?" My thoughts were cut off by Lucas. "O-Oh yeah, we should. Auggie, you need to go to bed. Follow me okay?" I said. Auggie frowned. "I don't wanna." He said. I smiled towards him, setting out my hand. "Mommy and daddy told me too. So come on." I said. He puffed, setting down his crayons before walking over to me and grabbing my hand.