3.4; "Hold me forever."

I think there is a moment in everyone's life,

where it seems that time, just kind of stands still. Everything's frozen, and its as if a light mist of fog is being scattered across your mind, yet it's clear and powerful at the same time.

How a moment can be so important, that everything just stops, and you get to almost hold onto that moment for what seems like forever, because in that moment nothing else matters.

Some people only get to experience it once, where as I,

have been lucky enough to experience it infinite times.

Love can sometimes be the rarest thing on this earth,

And I think there's a moment in a person life where, you really connect with a person, with a certain soul.

And it's intimate, but not in a physical way. It's a verbal intimacy, where you just connect so naturally, and beautifully.

Those moments can be like a shooting star,

you won't ever be able to explain the beauty or experience of it to someone, because it's indescribable.

Not everyone sees them after all.

But for me? I feel like I have seen infinite amounts of shooting stars.

I have felt an infinite amount of breathless moments,

with a certain person who makes love feel

larger than life itself..

"Lucas, what are you doing?" Riley giggled, as Lucas stared out the window mindlessly.

"I'm watching it rain." He simply said, before looking back to her with a subtle smile. Riley curiously turned her head, as she fixated her eyes upon him. He was a curious creature, she thought.

"I guess i'll have to watch it with you then." Riley smiled. Lucas glanced over to her with wondering eyes, before she sat beside him on the window seal in the art room. They were supposed to be working on the art project they had created a few days ago, a few days after Riley's birthday.

The room was empty, the lights were barely turned on while the silent sounds of dripping rain hit the roof above them. It was peaceful, like it was kind of all in slow motion.

Riley watched out the window as Lucas did, the droplets of water hitting against the window and along the grass.

"I never knew that something as simple as watching the rain fall could be so.." Riley was at a loss for words, so Lucas helped her out. "Powerful." He spoke. Riley turned her head towards him, as her soft lips curved upwards. "Calming." She said. Lucas pursed his lips, as he tore his gaze away from the outside world to Riley.

"Someday, I'll take you dancing in the rain." He said ever so softly. Riley's head gently turned over once more, out of curiosity again. Creative minds have curious souls, so they've been told.

"You will?" She said in a questionable tone. Lucas just smiled. "I will, your skin and clothes will get soaked, but your eyes will be sparkling. Your hair will be drenched but it will be flowing through the air." He spoke delicately, as his eyes gazed into Riley's. She was breathless at the words he was speaking.

"You'll laugh, and it will feel cold at first but we'll be moving so fast, our bodies will heat up and we will feel numb. You'll say I'm crazy, then I'll say I know." Lucas remarked, but there was such a mysterious tone when he spoke delicately, it normally happened when he talked to Riley.