4.6; "Back to the start."

A few weeks went on, Riley was healing tremendously. Except her memory loss. There were a few other potential things that they didn't know that she had forgot, like her talent for photography, and Missy Bradford, along with Daniel Young and Conner Friar.

All gone.

Not to mention, she still hadn't remembered one thing about Lucas. It's been a total of three weeks today since the car accident, and she was finally strong enough to go home.

Cory and Topanga were loading up the car, while Lucas was wondering around outside of Riley's room. She was asleep, and they figured they would let her sleep in a bit before the move. Lucas looked down to his phone, as he let out a distressed sigh. It was already 11:00.

Lucas peeked around the corner of Riley's room, to see her lying peacefully on the bed. He bit the inside of his cheek, as he silently stepped into the room. She was asleep quietly, not moving one bit, not making one sound.

Lucas sat down in a chair next to the bed, as he intently looked at Riley.

The tears were streaming down her face uncontrollably, and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She was suffocating in this black hole, her heart breaking like never before.

Lucas took Riley's hand gently, so she didn't wake. He left a light kiss to her knuckles.

"You'll figure it out. You always did." Lucas whispered.

"I love you. I love you. I-I love you." Riley cried out, as she banged her hands against the steering wheel as hard as she could, as the pain engulfed her every vein, her every bone.

Lucas just silently sat there, before he began to close his eyes. Riley's body began to shake lightly, as she slept.

She began to cry out even louder, the sounds of Lucas' saying he loved her kept replaying in her mind like a broken record, each time more painful than the last.

The red light shone down on Riley through the glass window, before she tilted her back, more tears streaming down her face.

It was silent for a moment, as Riley held her breath.

"Lucas." Riley whispered, as one last tear fell, before a bright light shone in front of her.

"Riley?" Lucas whispered, before Riley's breathing began to pace in her sleep.

Riley's head turned to the side, and it suddenly seemed like everything was in slow motion.

She felt the hard impact come from behind her, and the sharp pain hit her in the heart, in her side, in her mind.

Riley's head began to turn from side to side rapidly, and her body began to shake quickly. "Riley!" Lucas exclaimed, trying to shake her awake. "N-No." She began to say, over and over again."Riley!" He shouted again, holding onto her face, but she wouldn't wake. She began to hyperventilate in her sleep.

One last breath slipped out of Riley's mouth, before she felt her body hit through the glass, and suddenly everything went

blank.

"No!" She shouted, before her eyes suddenly flew open, as a tear slipped down her cheek. Lucas gently grasped onto her face, as he held onto her tightly. "I'm here, its okay. I'm here." Lucas whispered, as Riley's body shook back and forth. "Riley." Lucas whispered, before Riley looked up to him, and once she saw his eyes, she let out a sigh of relief, and her body calmed down.

Lucas wiped the lonely tear that was sweeping down her face, as he caressed her cheek. The light was shining in her eyes.

Riley stared at Lucas a bit longer, before his face began to become unfamiliar once more. Lucas orbs intently glanced into hers, before the light disappeared in hers. His heart fell.