4.4; "Remember me always."

Everything became so quiet.

Everyone was silent,

as they all stared at Lucas and Riley.

Riley was more confused than ever before, as she looked at someone who she thought was a stranger.

Lucas felt many emotions build up, as he stared down to the ground.

Silence.

Until, they heard someone stifle a laugh.

Lucas stood up, shaking his head as he laughed. Riley backed up a tad bit more towards Maya, as everyone looked at Lucas oddly. 

Lucas stopped laughing, before he looked at Riley. "No." He spoke. "Y-You're joking." He stuttered, face becoming stern.

Riley's eyes were wide, "I don't know who you are." She whispered, feeling tears build up. Lucas felt the anger built up, taking all of his pain and putting it towards angst. "After everything we've have been through, you can't just forget! Please tell me you don't forget me. Remember me always." Lucas yelled, before his voice became softer as he bent down towards Riley, feeling the tears build up.

Riley shook her head, before a tear slipped down her face. "Please, stop. I don't know you." Riley whispered, and Maya took her best friends hand, as she gave Lucas an apologetic look.

Lucas was speechless.

The doctor quickly rushed over to Riley, as he set his hand to her head, feeling a bump. "That's impossible. You were calling for him when you woke up hours and hours ago. You don't remember this young man?" The doctor asked, and Riley shook her head once more. "No." She said, staring Lucas in the eye.

Lucas couldn't take it anymore.

He turned around, and shoved himself out the door, slamming it behind him.

Cory and Topanga held onto each other, as they looked down to their daughter. The doctor checked a few things, before he shook his head. "She must have a light case of amnesia. We figured the bump on her head was just a slight cut, but it must have done further damage to her cells." The doctor informed them, and Maya and Farkle looked at each other worriedly.

"Who is he?" Riley finally asked, staring at the place where the mysterious boy once stood. Maya turned Riley's head to look at her.

"Someone you should remember. Lucas." She whispered. Riley looked at her as if she had never heard that name before in her entire life.

"I-I don't..." Riley spoke in a delicate whisper, it scared her. She had no memory of him, whatsoever. But how could that possibly be? She loved him more than anyone.

The doctor let out a sigh. "We will need to do more cat scans, I'll give you guys a bit. I need to do some reports to the nurses, we will be back soon." The doctor spoke, and Cory and Topanga nodded their heads. "Thank you." Topanga whispered, shutting the door behind the doctor once he left.

They all turned towards Riley, whom was staring straight in front of her. "I'm scared. Am I supposed to know him?" Riley whispered, and Mr. Matthews pursed his lips, before him and his wife walked over to their daughter, setting their hand on her shoulder.

"It will be okay." Topanga whispered, as she caressed her daughters cheek. A tear rolled down Riley's cheek.

Lucas rushed down the hallway, trying to let off as much steam as possible. He could feel the tears swell up, with anger, resentment, pain.

He was sure what to do.

The love of his life didn't remember him.

Lucas felt his back hit against a wall, as he brushed his hands through his hair violently, before he let out a loud grunt, and covering his face.