5.0; "I love you."

Riley's body was shaking, she felt like everything surrounding her was swirling around. It suddenly felt like all these little pieces of her heart were stitched back together, her heart felt whole again.

"I remember." She began to cry, as she covered her mouth instantly. She spoke loudly and proudly. Never, in her entire life, has she ever felt so many emotions hit her at once. She wasn't sure what to do, except for one thing.

"I promised I wouldn't let go." Riley whispered, as she looked down to her necklace, crying tears of joy. She has never  felt so happy in her entire life, it was overwhelming, but in the best way possible. His eyes, his smile, his messy disheveled hair, everything. Every kiss, every memory, every moment. Everything.

The only question left was, what the hell was she waiting for?

"I have to find him." She whispered, before she suddenly dropped her journal from her hands, not caring about anything else, as she rushed out of her bedroom swiftly. Her roaring footsteps caught the attention of her parents, and also Auggie, whom wanted to give her some alone time, prior she had asked. They were sitting down on the couch, until suddenly their attention turned behind them, only to see their daughter standing there with tears streaming down her face.

Riley stood there, breathing heavily as the joyful tears rushed down her face.
"Riley?" Auggie suddenly asked. Riley's mouth opened wide, as she smiled brightly. "I remember." Was all she spoke, before her parent's lips curved upwards. They all three quickly stood up and ran over to Riley, embracing her in a hug.

"That's amazing, Riley!" Topanga exclaimed, as they all held tightly onto Riley whom was still crying. "I'm so proud of you, sweetie." Cory whispered, holding his daughter close. They all let go, to see Riley smiling once more. "Everything came back, like this overflowing river.. at once, I-I was consumed by it-" "Because he's your prince."

Auggie cut Riley off, and her breath suddenly stopped for a moment. She looked downwards, before she began to cry again. "Yeah, Auggie. He is." She responded in a whisper, as she bent down and embraced her little brother in a hug. Auggie smiled.

"So you're going to get married now?" Auggie asked, and Riley let go, keeping her hands on his shoulders before she laughed through her tears, along with her parents. Cory wasn't amused.

"No way!" Cory exclaimed,as Riley smiled at Auggie. "Okay, well, I'm glad your okay. But you're going to at least kiss him, right?"  He asked. She laughed again. "I love you Auggie." She giggled, embracing him in one more hug before she stood up, to glance at her parents.

Topanga was so proud of her daughter, she has grown up into a beautiful young woman. She set her hand on Riley's shoulder, "What are you waiting for? Go to him." She smiled, as Riley's heart thudded loudly in her chest with joy, before she looked over to her dad, whom was smiling also.

"Thank you guys." She whispered, looking at them back and forth. Cory smiled. "You're welcome.. now go." He grinned, and Riley let out a giggle, before she turned around, and began to rush out the door faster than she ever has before.

.......

Lucas' breath was shaky, as he sat down in his truck, staring at the airport in front of him. Was he really about to do this?

Lucas looked down to time on his clock;

5:30.

He let out a sigh, before he banged his head backwards onto the his car seat in a frustrated manner. He closed his eyes, as a million thoughts swirled in his mind. He didn't want to let go, but if you love something, you have to let it be free, right?