Chapter Twenty

Hi guys! So this is the chapter where Connie and Jacob first have sex, and it's quite explicit as it includes a scene in the shower, a bit of light bondage, plus a few other things inappropriate for certain audiences, so since I don't know how old most of you guys are (I presume you'll have read things like it before, but just incase) I wanted to give you a little heads-up. I'm hopefully going to upload the next chapter soon, so if you don't want to read this because of the content, then you'll still be able to pick up the story from the next chapter, which will be much less sexual. For all you who do want to carry on reading, I hope it's a nice treat!! It's a long chapter, but personally one of my favourites!!

After their picnic on the hill, the love struck pair had travelled to the cinema, then had gone for a swim, before finally going up to their room.

"Well," Jacob sighed as he shut the door behind them. "It's 'tonight.'" She knew that he was referencing the sex that they'd been talking about throughout the day, and she was certainly ready for him.

"Well." Connie replied, smirking. "I've just been swimming, I need a shower," she said.

"Oh, alright. Don't be long. I don't know how long I can cope without you."

"Why don't you join me?" She flirted. She expected Jacob to tease her and make her wait even longer, but that didn't happen. He stepped forward and his mouth was on hers in seconds, his hands fisting his way through her hair. He moved her head so he could move his tongue inside her mouth, and she allowed him entry, moving her tongue to meet his. She didn't even know what was going on; this was so surreal! She moaned in to his mouth, and moved her hands around his neck. He picked her up, so her legs were wrapped around his waist, and - while never breaking the lustrous kiss - began to move backwards towards the bathroom. Once there, they parted for air, and Connie pushed the button to switch the shower on. Jacob hoisted her up onto the sink, where he kissed her passionately again for a further few seconds.

"Oh, I love you," he whispered, moving down to kiss her neck, his hands beginning to work at the buttons on her jeans. Connie couldn't reply - she felt as though she was in Heaven - so she just moaned a deep sigh of approval. He pulled off her jeans, and had to crouch down in front of her to remove them from her ankles. He took her thin knickers between his fingers and rolled them down her legs. He brushed his nose against her entrance, and kissed her inner thigh a couple of times, before he stood in front of her parted legs. She proceeded to unzip his fly, undo his button, and pulled his trousers down as far as she could reach, before he stepped out of them. He whipped his T-Shirt off in seconds, and she did the same, both of them throwing them down to the floor in a careless manner. He reached behind her, and nuzzled her neck while unclipping her bra and letting it fall to the floor, and then he removed his boxers. They both stood facing each other. Naked. They were so ready for this. She moved off the sink, and stood in front of him, a devilish smile on her lips. She stepped in to the shower first, and he followed, admiring her arse as she walked.

"Do you want me to wash you?" He asked. She had stood facing the wall, letting the water cascade down her back. He'd encased her body with his, and his nose was nuzzling her neck. She breathed in, and she could smell the warm air around the bathroom which made her feel even calmer than she was before.

"Mh-huh," she managed to stutter. Jacob laughed a little behind her, and his breath tickled her neck.

He poured some shampoo into his hand, and waited for her to wet her hair completely. He stood back, and watched her, and he couldn't help but admire her beauty. Her golden skin was soaked with the water from the shower, making it glisten in the warm light, while her breasts were perfectly formed, and complimented the rest of her figure - her flat stomach, the slight dip in her waist, and then her gorgeous, long legs. She stepped out of the stream of water, and turned her back on him so he could apply the shampoo. This gave him a view of her lovely, rounded arse, and he gave it a cheeky slap with the hand that didn't have any shampoo in it. As he stepped behind her and pressed his body to hers, he made a special effort to press his length against her crack, and move it around a little. She moaned again, and he loved hearing those sounds come from her mouth. He massaged her head in a methodical manner, combing his hands through her hair and rubbing her temple. She could barely think about his hands rubbing her head, as the rest of his body was moving up and down against hers, slipping easily with the water. He grabbed the sponge, taking the opportunity to rub her back with it before she turned around.