Chapter Thirty One

Really hope you guys enjoy this update, and sorry they're not as frequent - I'll try my best to get them done as soon as possible, because I really enjoy writing this fic!

"Ugh, wake up, we've got work," Connie mumbled, shaking Jacob awake.

"What's wrong?" He asked, after yawning.

"It's half six, we've got to get up." Jacob began to smile, and Connie didn't know why, since it was still dark outside and they had to go to work in no less than an hour or so. He rolled over on the bed, and shut his eyes once more, pretending to go back to sleep. "Come on!" She moaned, and pushed him a couple of times playfully, before proceeding to draw lines on his bare arms with her nails. "We need to get up for work, honey." She laughed as he tried to hide his smile.

"Connie go back to sleep," he laughed. "It's not half six, it's only half five - the clocks went back last night." Connie was sat up in bed, and she sank against the headboard. He was right.

"I'm so sorry," she said guiltily, and kissed his temple. "I can't go back to sleep now, I might as well just get up. I'm sorry for waking you." She went to get out of bed, but he flung his arm around her and pulled her back in. He climbed above her and looked down at her with wide eyes.

"I'm going to struggle sleeping now you've woke me up - I might just show you how sorry you can be." Connie felt a tingling in her groin, and she looked up at him, asking him to please her in whatever way he wanted. He moved off the bed, and got the butt plugs out of the bag that they had left lying open on the floor. "You ready for this?" She nodded, and he smiled in amazement. She proved time and time again that she trusted him, and he felt so honoured to be able to call such an amazing woman his girlfriend. He hadn't realised that he'd been stood staring, but obviously he had, as Connie began to smile softly at him.

"Are you doing this or what? We've only got an extra hour, you know." She smirked, and part of her wished that he had been holding the whip, but they had plenty of time to use that later on in their relationship. He moved above her, and she flipped onto her front willingly, and rose so she was on all fours.

"Eager, are you?" He asked, and she laughed into the pillow.

"Could say that, had a life time of waiting for this." He smiled, still unable to believe she wanted to do this with him rather than with someone else, and that suddenly gave him a lot of responsibility to make it the most enjoyable thing she'd ever done. He started to stimulate her by touching her breasts, while his tongue was moving in slow circles around her anus. She had been surprised at his confidence, and she purred into the pillow, as she found his demonstrations really sexy. They both knew from being doctors that there were many nerve endings around the anus, so it was no wonder that this was so pleasurable, especially as his fingers were fondling her nipples too. Once he knew that she was aroused, he pushed the smallest toy slowly inside her, after covering it with lubricant. She moaned as it stretched her a little, but it was a completely new sensation. It felt strange, as she'd never experienced anything up there before, but it felt good. He carried on slow, then began to speed up as he felt it become more comfortable for her.

"Tell me when you're ready for the next one," he smiled, not wanting to hurt her. She nodded, indicating that she wanted him to proceed, and he removed the toy immediately, leaving her feeling empty. Soon, he'd covered another in lubricant, and had pushed this one inside too. This was the medium one, and she began to moan again. The lubricant was cold, and was a perfect contrast to her body, as she was burning with anticipation.

Once he'd completed the same acts with the final, largest toy, he coated himself in lubricant before lining himself up behind her.

"You ready for this?" He asked, combing her hair behind her ear delicately.