Chapter Twenty Seven

So, this is the second update of the day (which was supposed to be up last night) and I'd like to warn you that there are some scenes in here which some of you might not want to read ;)

Fun Fact: If you disregard this bold section, then this chapter is exactly 2015 words!

"Are you ready for this, Nurse Masters?" Connie asked, taking his hand and leading him down the aisle. The first thing he picked up was an Underbed Kit. It was a set of restraints that fastened under any mattress, that were capable of holding four limbs, using powerful Velcro, with a lock on as well.

"You know what I said about having you sprawled out on my bed?" They both shared a look of knowing, and he placed the kit in the basket. That cost a further £40, but Jacob was right - it was something they needed to keep her still. The next item, Connie had to ask his approval on.

"Jacob honey?" He turned to face her, and strolled over to where she was stood. "Would you feel okay whipping me? Or perhaps, flogging me?" He swore that he felt his heart rate increase, and he had no idea what he'd done to deserve such a marvellous woman. She was so outgoing, it made him feel like he was the submissive one!

"I don't know if I have the heart for flogging you sweet-cheeks, but I see no harm in getting a whip. I think we should get some pink, fluffy handcuffs to complete the look," he laughed.

"And there's something else I wouldn't mind trying," Connie added. "A spreader bar," she whispered. She picked one off the shelf and ran her hands down it, and twirled her fingers around the leather loops at the end (the leather loops were designed to go over the legs, one at each end, and the bar in the middle prevents the user from closing their legs). After Jacob nodded, she placed the spreader bar in to the basket, and had a look at the range of different whips available. After much debate, they settled on one that had a soft tail on the end, which - if it were to be moved slowly over the body -  was "designed to drive your partner wild." The whip itself was long, meaning it could be used to whip harshly, or could be held in the middle for softer, more frequent, whips. They walked straight past the nipple clamps, and the genital clamps, and the different types of add-ons. They picked up a simple blindfold, and had a brief look at gags before deciding against it. They moved around, completely bypassing the last aisle as it was another selection of outfits, and they made their way to the till. The cashier - tall, with bleach-blonde hair, and wearing a low cut, half-buttoned shirt - scanned all of Connie and Jacobs items, before giving them the total price. It came to a shocking £230, and Connie laughed as she inserted her card into the machine.

"I can't believe we spent that much on sex items," she laughed.

"Jesus, I know!" Jacob replied, taking all the items, which had been packed in to two plain white plastic bags.

"They all say that," the cashier laughed. "We have couples coming in spending hundreds, who didn't expect to want anything. Can't put a price on love, I guess. Enjoy your items," she said cheerfully, and slipped the receipt into one of the carrier bags. Connie and Jacob walked out, her arm looped through his, and they were laughing together.

"Two hundred and thirty pounds!" Jacob exclaimed once more. "This is an expensive day off work," he smiled.

"Shush, don't advertise it!" Connie laughed, swatting him playfully on the arm. "Expect another hundred or so pounds to go soon. Grace hasn't called, which means that she's probably still at Primark, gathering half of the clothes that the shop sells into a basket, and then she'll call us just before she's ready to try them on." Jacob laughed.

"Do you want to go and find her?" He asked.

"I promised her that I'd trust her to call us. Besides, we weren't really that long anyway - I need to give her time. How about we pop back to the car and put these bags in there, so she doesn't ask about them when we do see her." Jacob nodded, and the pair walked hand in hand to the car.