Chapter Thirty Three

This is a late update, so if there are any mistakes, I should come back and correct them in the morning. Sorry for not posting as much, but I've been busy with other things as well. Hope this chapter isn't too bad ;)

He picked her up, as he said, dead on five o'clock. She stacked a few papers, and grabbed her coat and her handbag, before looping her arm around his.

"You feeling better?" He asked.

"I've been really good actually. The pain's worn off. The only thing is that I've had an increased appetite all day - you've literally made me hungry for more, Nurse Masters."

"Well that's good to know," he smiled. "Do you want to go out somewhere for tea?" He asked, being the gentleman that he always was with her.

"Honestly, I'd much prefer to go back to yours and chill in front of the television with a take out." They laughed together, and he wrapped his arm around her waist. Even though they were very public about their relationship (they'd had very little choice about that, to be fair), the staff still seemed to stop and stare whenever they walked past. Jacob obviously noticed it too, as he stopped dead in his tracks, and turned her to face him.

"Trust me?" He asked, so only she could hear. She nodded discreetly, and suddenly he latched his lips onto hers, his hands finding a way to fist into her hair. It was a perfect combination of the romantic connection between the pair, and the sexual charge that was burning in their groins, and Connie moaned into his mouth as she submitted herself completely. His tongue found its way into her mouth and he moved his hand to cup her cheek, holding her in place, while he ventured deep inside her mouth. She had no idea why he was doing this but she didn't really mind - she gave it back to him, her tongue caressing his and showing him that she appreciated the attention. They finally broke free, and he looked down into her eyes, his fingers softly stroking her cheeks, while she looked up at him with desire. "Can I ask you one thing? A favour?" She nodded, unable to speak properly because he'd just blown her away with that kiss. "Don't ever forget how much you mean to me, sweet-cheeks." He kissed her briefly again, and then they walked happily out of the ED, laughing at the way that the staff were gawking at them. No one had ever seen Connie so happy, and it was nice.

"Thank you so much, for giving them something to stare at," she said eventually.

"Well, can't exactly blame them for staring at you anyway, you beautiful woman." She laughed, and then blushed. "Your carriage awaits," he joked, as they approached his car. She climbed into the passenger side, while he got in the drivers seat, and soon they were off. "So what is it you want to do when you get to mine? Since sex is off the cards," he smiled to himself, as he remembered what had happened earlier on in the day.

"Hold up, why's sex off the cards? I told you, I'm not in any pain whatsoever."

"Well, we'll have to see." He replied. "You fancy a movie? What sort of take outs do you like?" Connie laughed at him, and he glanced at her briefly.

"Would you relax? Seriously, I don't mind. Let's go back to yours, put on a film, curl up naked, and eat pizza."

"Naked?"

"Why not? It's more comfortable." He stole another quick glance at her, but she noticed this time, and they smiled at each other before she looked down at her knees. He made her insides do somersaults whenever he looked at her, and she knew that she never wanted to leave this magnificent man. They soon pulled up outside his house, and he invited her inside. It was contemporary, yet had a cosy feel to it. He told her to sit in front of the television and find a film while he made a cup of tea, so she sat on the couch and scrolled through the movies. Soon later, he came in with the tea, and found - quite to his surprise - Connie stood by the cabinet looking over some of his photos and ornaments. It wasn't what she was doing that interested him - it was how she was doing it. Naked. She suddenly reached down to pick up one of the photographs, and from behind it fell out a clear plastic bag. Jacob felt his heart drop.