Chapter 1. And everything begins with coffee!

NEW STORY:

👉THE BILLIONAIRE PROBLEM

CHECK IT OUT!!

Please guys VOTE AND Comment. Thank u.

Rick's POV

I wake up with the sound of my phone ringing, I open my eyes and i look at my watch it was 7:30 AM, who the hell is calling?! I look at my phone and i saw that it was Paula, Oh No, she probably wants to talk about the new book but I don't have any idea for one.
What I do? Should I answer or not? Maybe not. Definitely not. It's Monday and I have to get Alexis ready for school but maybe it's better I got a shower first. I get up and I start to undress myself.

The feeling of the water falling in my skin made myself relax.
I get out of the tub and put the towel around my waist and I start to brush my teeth.
I get out from the bathroom and i open my closet and I start to choose what to dress today.
When I was dress it was already 8:00 AM and school starts at 8:30 so it's better hurry up.
I headed for Alexis bedroom and slowly I open the door, I get in and I sat on the  bed .
I shake her arm and I start calling her.
"Alexis wake up" nothing. "Sweetie, come on you have to go to school" very slowly she start to open her beautiful and amazing blue eyes. Like mine.
"Good Morning Pumpkin" I said smiling,
"Good Morning Daddy " she said sleepy.
"Come on you have to get ready for school" I said and I took her in my arms. Her legs were around my waist and her arms around my neck.
When she was dress I start to make breakfast and she was sitting on the couch watching Tv.
I was making pancakes and coffee for me and for her an orange juice.
"Breakfast it's ready" I said.
She get up and sat in from of me.
"Daddy?" she ask nervously looking down.

"Yes, sweetie?" I said concern.
"I'm ever going to have a mother?" this question it's hard to answer because even I don't know, her mother doesn't care about her daughter and Alexis know that but it's ever going to be just her and me forever? Oh and grams?
She hope not, she don't want that.
She wants her Father happy again. She wants me happy with a woman.

"I don't know pumpkin" I said honestly because I don't want to fall in love again and a stupid girl play with my heart just for money.
Hurts to much.
We arrived at school in time it was 8:25 AM.
Alexis said goodbye to me and ran in her friends direction.
I didn't want to go home right now so I park the car and I got into a coffee shop.

They were a lot of people in there.
I ordered a coffee with chattily on the top.
I sit down, it was a little table but comfortable.
With my laptop on the table i try to have some idea to write but nothing appeared on my mind it was nothing my brain was blank.

What is going on with my brain? Suddenly a beautiful girl get into the coffee shop, i didn't know why but she was the only one that caught my attention. I followed her with my eyes.
When she get what she ordered, she try to find a sit.
"If you want you can sit here!" I said.
"Thank you, but I don't want to disturb you are working " she said softly.
"Don't worry, I'm not really working I was just thinking" I said.
"Ok them" she said and make a shyly smile.
I smile back.
"So what is your name?" I ask curious.
"Kate and yours?" Really she don't know who I am?
"Rick" I'm not going to say the rest, this could be good, she don't know that I'm famous, so she don't know that I am rich. Good.
"What is your job?" I ask because I want to know more about her.
"I'm a lawyer" she said looking into my eyes.
She have a beautiful hazel eyes.
Just WOW.
Beautiful.
"And you what do you do ?" She ask.
Ok if I said that I'm a writer, she is going to start to think in my money and not in my personality. But I don't want to lie.
"I'm a writer" I finally said.
"I know you are" she said.
What she knows me so she ask my name?! I'm so confused now.
"You know?" I ask.
"Yes, I know my mom love your books" she said.
What her mom and her? She don't like my books?
"And you?" I ask.
"And me?" She ask confuse.
"Yes, you don't like my books?" I finally ask like was holding this words forever.
"I never read it anyone" she said honestly.
What she never read any if my books?
But I'm famous.
Dawn, I'm a best- seller author.
Why she don't read my books.
"It's nothing personal but I don't have much time to read" she said concern about my face.
Oh, so it's that. Ok, it's fine.
Maybe it's an excuse.
Hm. Or maybe not.
"Ok, don't worry" I said.
We talk about more things, and I start like this girl, she was different, definitely different in a good way.
"You, hm, want to have diner with me, tonight?" I ask hopefully.
"I'm sorry but No" she said.
My smile was now in the grown.
"Why?" I ask.
"Don't get me wrong but I don't want to be one of your conquest" she said.
What No.
"But, wait-" she get up.
"It was nice to meet you" she said.
I watch her going out.
This girl it's definitely different.
'I don't want to be one of your conquests' it was stuck in head for the rest of the morning.

Kate's POV
I can't believe I meet Richard dreaming Castle.
Omg. I'm not ok.
I get into my office and I couldn't stop smiling.
Suddenly my mom came in.
"Hey, sweetheart why are you smiling?" She ask curious.
In no way I'm going to say to the biggest fan of Richard Castle that I meet with him.
"I don't know what you talking about" I said and I try not smiling.
"Kiddo, you were smiling like an idiot, come on say what happen!" Why she don't give up.
"Nothing happen" I said.
"Yeh of course not" she said sarcastically.
"If you don't want to say, I'm not going insist" she said. Finally thanks God.
"Ok, thank you Mom" I said smiling to her.
"Come on" she insist. Really?
"Good bye mom" I said pointed a finger to the door.
"Bye, see you later" she said.
"See you" and she was out.
Finally alone.

So this is the first chapter I hope you like it.