Chapter 3. Stupid coffee shop

Please VOTE and comment!!

Rick's POV

I wake up and I hear voices from the kitchen.
Really my mom and my daughter were already up.

Just more five minutes.

I remember the dream with Kate and it was an amazing dream, shit, why the dream does not become reality?!

In the dream was just me, Kate, Alexis and more four kids.
Four, maybe to much, or not?!

I get up from the bed, and I found my mom and Alexis laughing about something. Why they stop laughing.

"Good Morning my ladies" weird they stop when I came closer, they are hiding something.

"Good Mowning Daddy" Alexis said softly with a big smile in her face.

"Good Morning darling" my mother said, but this situation it's really weird, both have big smiles in the face.

What the hell it's going on?!

"Something wrong?!" I ask carefully. If they lied I'm going to find out my self.

"No, why are you asking, kiddo?" Mom your acting it's not going to convince me.

I know that you are an actress but I know you to well so I know when you are lying and you are lying right now.

"For nothing, it's just- you guys were laughing before I came here, and both stopped when I came closer" I explain myself. I turn my face to Alexis and she was giggling.

"Don't worry, nothing serious, now eat, I made breakfast with love" oh God.

"Maybe I should eat at the coffee shop as you made the breakfast, cause I don't want to go to the hospital." Ok I was a little bad right now.

"Really funny kiddo, yesterday I saw a cooking program and the food was wonderful and amazing and when the show was over I thought to myself, ' I can try tomorrow ' ".

Lucky me. Shit. She was going to try to cook, why?!

"Ok, I'm going to the coffee shop and I'm going to try to write another chapter." I said and I picked my jacket.

"Wait, you wrote a all chapter yesterday?!" My mom ask surprise.

"Well, yeah that girl give to me inspiration and when I'm writing I can't stop, she give to me a million ideas." I said excited.

"But you only talk with her one hour, in that time she give to you all that inspiration? cause sometimes you only write a few phrases"

yeah I already said, she is special. Different. A good different. I like her. I love her.

"Yeah, she is amazing and special, see you in lunch." I kissed my daughter forehead and I walk out.

I hope that I can see her today, I really want to.

I give my order to the waiter and she was staring at me. I have something in my face?!

"Something wrong?" I ask with a worry face.

"You're-oh-my God-you really are- him" what ?!

"I don't understand" oh I think she know who I am.

"You- are- the- famous- Writer- Richard Castle!!" Oh. Please no.

"Yes, I am, do you you want an autograph?!" I asked

"Yes, you can sit, I give you the coffee when it's ready!" She said and I nodded.

The coffee shop it's almost desert, it's Saturday!!
Where is everyone?

Kate's POV

When I wake up my stomach was already wanting food.

I get up and before I live my room to start make my breakfast my phone ringed when I came closer I saw that it was my mom.

It's 8:00 A.M, really mom!
It's so early!!

"Hi mom, good morning" I said sleepy.

"Hi sweetie, good morning, how are you?!" how I am, she saw me yesterday in the night, and now it's morning.! I'm confuse.

"I'm fine, and you?!" I ask. Something it's wrong here!

"I'm ok, so me and your Dad want to ask if you want to take the breakfast with us in the coffee shop, what you say?!" My mom asked hopefully.

"I- hm- ok" I said confused and hesitated.

And if Rick was in the coffee shop, what was I going to do?

My mom love his books, dawn I love is books!!

No I can't see him again, he his really handsome, it's sweet, and his eyes are just WOW, that beautiful blue eyes.

"Kid, you still there?!" My mom ask.

Oh shit, I let her talking alone because I was thinking in .... No forget, he have always a different girlfriend every day and I'm not in that list, not now, not ever. I hope.

"Yes, mom I'm here, let me dress and I will be there in 10 minutes" I said looking to the clock.

"Ok, see you" my mom hung up.

10 Minutes later...

I open the door of the coffee shop and the first thing that I saw was him, why is nobody in the coffee?!

My mom and my dad were in front of a window and he was in the corner like last time, and he is writing.

He looked at me. Oh God. Not now. Please.

I made my way to my parents.

"Hi mom, hi Dad" I sat and I saw him looking at me.

Why I'm looking at him?!
I looked away.

"So what you guys want today?!" The lady asked.

"Latte for me" I said.

"Latte too, please" my mom said.

"Just coffee for me" my dad said.

"So any news?!" My mom ask.

"About what?!" I ask trying to pretend because I know what she wants.

"About the writer boy!" My mom said enthusiastic.

"No, nothing, I don't want anything from him!" I said seriously.

"Wait, writer boy?!" My dad ask.
Oh dad, this is girls things.

"Yeah, I meet Rick Castle yesterday" I said shyly, and I blush a little bit.

"The writer that you are always talking because his book are amazing?!" My dad said with a mischievous look.

"Me always talking and mom?! She loves him too" I said with a surprise.

I didn't denied that I love his book because I love they are really amazing.

"Ok, I love his book but you love his  books too" my mom said and why I didn't said anything!

After a long pause I finally spoke.

"Ok, I love his book but that's all, ok" thanks God the lady came over to give the coffee and the lattes.

"Hi Kate" when I look up I saw him.

Oh no, this is not going to end well.

Why this is happening to me.

Why didn't he stay in the corner writing.

My mom look at me and smile.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Hi, I'm Kate's mom why don't you sit with us?!" When my mom said that my face turn red, I was so embarrassed.

New chapter!!!
What is going to happening next??
I hope you like it!

Please VOTE!!

-B