Chapter 26 - Having a little fun in Oporto

A Oporto Picture !!

A/N: First of all I wanted to thank you guys for being so supportive on this story and for always Vote and comment seriously means a lot to me so I want to say a BIG THANK YOU ❤️
Never forget how awesome you are to me!
This is Peter's house !!

A/N: First of all I wanted to thank you guys for being so supportive on this story and for always Vote and comment seriously means a lot to me so I want to say a BIG THANK YOU ❤️Never forget how awesome you are to me!This is Peter's house !!

No POV

It was time for Kate to go home but she didn't wanted she was having now a great time in here but she new that she had to go.

Getting out of bed was more complicated than she thought. She really should make some vacations time to time. Her job was not the only thing on the planet she needed to live she needed the life that she wanted when she was young. Living for the rest of her life with her husband and her kids. She wanted that. She still want that.

Okay she thought it's now!!

She got up and smiled after the kidnapping and josh and the museum she was finally relaxing but she really missed her parents and of course Rick and Alexis.

She never said to anyone how much she loved but with Rick she had and still have trust he probably is the only guy that she ever trust this much without counting with Espo and Ryan.

She really trust in Rick with all of her heart and she pretend to tell him when she arrives at New York.

She put her thoughts away and started to dress in a beautiful dress. Applying her make on her face she started with her eyes first with eyeliner and and mascara after that she put blush and finally lipstick.

"Hey gorgeous are you out of the bed or you need me to do it?" He yelled from the living room.

She smiled and thought if she had a brother he was s good version of s good one.

"I'm coming" she said after brushing her hair.

"You look beautiful but it is nothing that you don't already know." He said smirking.

"Good morning for you too, I'm seeing that you are really in a happy mode!" Kate exclaimed.

"Yes I am and I'm very hungry too so can we go eat?" He said like a child.

"Yes we can but are you going to tell me or not?" She asked. The curiosity was killing her.

"Of course I don't have secrets with you. So when I was in high school I was madly in love with a girl she had the same feelings for me but.." He sighed.