Chapter 2. What is it?

Please VOTE and comment!!

Rick's POV

It was night and I'm still thinking in that girl. Kate. I like her. She is really different from the others women's that I met in my life, she is special.

When I was finally in home I hear someone calling me.

"Daddy" she yelled.

"Hey pumpkin, how was your day in school?!" I asked curious.

"It was cool, dad what's wwong you seem diffewent?" She asked and my brain started to thing in Kate again.

What was this girl doing me? I never felt this before.

"I'm good, I just met a girl on the coffee shop" I said low but I hear footsteps, and suddenly my mom appeared.

"A girl? Darling, who is her? How she react of meeting you?" My mom ask with a full of curiosity.

"First: hi kid. Second: how was your day? Third: something new?" I said ironic.

"Forget that, I want to now that new girl" she said fast.

"Hi mom, I'm fine how are you? My day was great and stressful and yours?" I said aging ironic.

"Kid, stop playing, what is the girl name?" She ask.

"Yeah Dad, what is hew name?" Alexis ask softly.

"Her name is Kate" I said with a shyly smile on my face.

"I like hew name, it's a pwincess name" Alexis said with a smile.

"Kate, I like too, and you guys talk about what?"

Really mom, you want to know everything? Dawn it!!

"She knows who I am, and we talk and both of us appreciate the conversation but when I ask her to go in a date with me she said that she doesn't want to be one of my conquests" I put everything out.

"Smart girl" my mom comment.

"Next time don't say anything" I said with sad face.

"Kid, that girl think that you sleep with every single girl and that's not true, you are charming, sweet, gentlemen and much more, and you have to prove that to this girl, you really like her don't you?"

For the first time in my life my mom was right, maybe all I need is to talk with her more times and make her trust in me.

"You know what! You are absolutely right mother, this girl is going to be mine, and yes I like her, I never like no one before like this. It's different. It's - just I don't really know, I just really like her! It's possible we like someone that we don't know very well but you feel that you know that person very well even just if you met that person for the first time!?" I ask shyly.

"Yes kiddo, it's possible and you know what we call that?" She ask me.

"No, I don't think so, maybe Crazy" i said with a little laugh.

"No Dad, we call Love" Alexis said and her eyes were shinning.

"Heyy don't be more smart than Me" I said looking to her, and I just saw how much she was lovely in this moment.

"Sowwy Daddy but you needed help with this one " she said laughing.

"Really funny, I'm going to take a shower" I said and my mom spoked again making me thing before I disappear.

"You can run out about what you are felling right now kid, this girl stole your heart and if you want her heart you have to make her feel special" she said.