Chapter 23 - Tell me the language

Please VOTE and go check my new story : Undercover.

No POV

"Here we are my love" Josh said waking up Kate.

"Where?!" She yawned.

"Do you really think that I will tell you?"

"Why not?" She asked.

"Do you think I'm stupid? If I tell you, you will try to find a phone and call to your buddy's on the police. So no I will not"

Kate angry didn't said anything more to him.

Josh took her arm and they walk together towards the car. She got in first and after Josh talk with the driver in another language the car started moving.

"What did you said to him?" Kate asked curious.

"To take us to our house!" He said with a happy smile on his face.

Kate got disgusted when he said our house but she tried not to show.

"We are going to a house not an hotel?" She ask not knowing what to do with the situation.

"Do you really thought that we were going to an hotel? For what? For you ask for help. I know you Kate. Not happening I have this plan on my hand." He said with a smirk.

She was really nervous, she was on the plane for 8/9 hours and she didn't know where she was at least yet. If they weren't to an hotel she couldn't ask for help like she had imagined on the plane. This is going to be more complicated that what she had already thought.

"We are here Sir." The driver said.

She was so nervous that she couldn't focus on the landscape. When she finally got out of the car and looked to her right she saw the most beautiful landscape of her life. It is breathtaking.

"God this is beautiful." She whisper.

"I know that is why I bring you here. I knew that the writer would never take you here, he prefers destinies more expensive but this is not and have a beautiful view." He explained.

"I agree about the view" she sigh.

Well the house was not that bad to was rustic and modern and she liked it. She was just sad about one thing. Josh. If he wasn't here this could have been a good vacation.

"Let's go my love. Bem Vinda à nossa nova casa" ( welcome to our new house) he said.

"What did you said?" She ask looking with a strange face.

"You will know how to talk in this language in some years don't worry." He said walking towards the kitchen.

"No if you don't teach me but it would be more easily if you first tell me the language." She said angry.

He smile but didn't said a thing more.
Kate could hear the bodyguards talking but she didn't understand anything.

Josh approached and gave her what it look like a cake?

"What is this?" She asked mistrustful.

"I think that we can call this cake or candy, I really don't know but eat it's delicious."