Chapter 34 - Sweet Family Moment part 2

Kate's POV

Its already twelve and none of us is ready to go to my parents to have lunch. This two monkeys are delaying everything because of what to choose to dress up now, even if I told them that my parents wouldn't mind casual clothes but when they listen?

"Kate ?" Ricks from his room.

"Yeah?"

He comes out and I see him in a suit.

"What the hell is that?" I ask surprise for his close choices.

"A suit" he says like it is a normal thing to dress casual.

"I can see that you moron, what I mean is why did you dress that?"

"Because I am meeting your parents" he mumbles not has confidence as before.

"Yes you are for lunch not for a wedding" when I finish the sentence I just heard what I said and my cheeks turn red. Probably really red.

"I would mind" he says.

"What?" I ask as an idiot that sometimes,like this one, I am.

"I said I would mind if I meet your parents at a wedding, preferable at our wedding but I think we always should meet the parents before just in case you know ?" I states like a normal conversation.

He probably saw my red checks or should I say tomato cheeks, because he is trying to change the subject. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with the subject is just that I never talked about with any boyfriend before so...

"Well I can always try a jeans and t-shirt right? But what color? Should I try black? No better green, no maybe —"

"Blue, will highlight your eyes and you should be nervous you already met my parents before"

"Yeah but I wasn't your boyfriend back then so it was cool, now that I am your dad will want to cut my dick"

"He won't, he wants grandkids" did I really said that? What it's wrong with me?

"Good, I want more kids too" he says with a wide smile.

Good!

Right?

He goes to his room again to dress up with casual clothes. I hear footsteps and look up to see Alexis in a beautiful dark blue dress.

"You look beautiful honey" I say looking at the princess in front of my eyes.

"Thank you" she says shyly. "Can you help with this?" And then I see her hand holding a big and beautiful orange tie.

"Of course honey, come here" I say and she comes. "I will make two semi braids and in the end I will put the tie okay?"

"Yes please"

I make the braids and in the end I put the beautiful tie like I said I would and she looks beautiful, stunning even.

"You look beautiful Alexis"