Chapter 17 - A Visit that went Wrong

Hey !! Can u please VOTE and comment?! Thank u.

Kate's POV

"Alexis calm down" I demanded.

" I can't we awe almost in the museum, I'm weally excited"

"I can see that" I said laughing.

She wasn't quite or calm this all morning, she was always talking about the museum, what she would like to do, what she would like to visit first, what pictures she would like to take... And even now she didn't shut up a little bit.

I know I'm being rude right now, I know she is a kid and need to express what she wants and I'm not going to be the person who says ' I don't care' to a kid because I do care I just don't know how to deal with it.

I never thought of saying this but I really miss Rick. I don't know what he made to me because I never felt this before in my entire life but I can't stop thinking about him. The man that I found at the coffee shop!! Just really?

"You know Kate we could take a selfie on the museum and send to daddy!" She affirmed.

"I agree, actually I already thought where you could take a photo and send to your dad, you want to know the place I'm talking about ?"

"Yes"

"I could take a picture of you beside a T-Rex what you say?" I suggest.

"Yessss, wait in that pictuwe it's just going to be me?"

"Well, of course sweetie he is your dad and I think that he is going to love to see you beside a dinosaur"

"I know, but what I'm trying to say is— can you— maybe you could take a selfie beside me and the dinosaur I don't think he is going to mind at all"

"I know that the dinosaur don't mind—"

"I'm talking about my daddy not about the dinosauw, I think he would not mind. Actually I think that he is going to love the idea, what you say Kate?"

"Do you want to take a selfie with me?"I ask.

"Yes" she said without hesitation.

"But why?"

"Because you awe like a m—"
She cut herself sentence.

Was she going to calm me mom?

Of course not! Right?

"Because I like you" she finally said. Really shy looking at the ground it was how I see Alexis.

Was she embarrassed?

I cut this moment before it gets worse or more embarrassing.

"I take a picture with you don't worry"

She looked at me and smiled.

I get out of the car when he was parked.

I took Alexis hand and we walk till we reach the entrance.

"Hello welcome to the museum!!" Said the girl who was attending us.