Chapter 20 - A little Trip

Please sweet viewers VOTE and comment on this story!!!

No POV

Kate was stressed out because Josh was on the phone talking with someone and watching her while he was talking and something inside her said that it wasn't good.

She looked at Alexis and tears were on her cheeks. She was sad and she felt bad for this little girl, she didn't have nothing to do with all of this but here she is.

In this moment Kate remembered Rick 'oh god lord what the hell he is going to think about her, about all of this?' 'He is mad at her ?' 'Does he want to see her again?' 'Does he still lov-like her in that special way?' All this questions are on her mind and she can answer to any of them.

"Sweetie don't cry please everything is going to be alright, I will make everything to put you out of here but don't cry please just trust me!" I begged.

Alexis must have saw my despair because she looked at me with pity eyes and stopped with her crying and sobbing.

She looked at the ground, next she looked round her and finally she met my eyes and nodded.

I wiped her tears with my thumbs and kissed her nose. That simple gest made her smile and her smile warmed my heart.

"I will do anything to take you out of here, anything" I whisper on her ear.

"You will get out of hewe to wight?" She asked concern.

"I will try" I said honestly.

She just look at me with terrify eyes and I don't know what to do a lot of emotions that I never felt before were right now showing off so instead of let my tears get out of my eyes I just put her close to me for her to hear my heart beat and relax.

Josh hung up the phone and came into her direction.

"It was a pleasure to talk with your parents again!" He exclaimed.

"You talked with my parents?" Kate asked surprised. She thought that he was talking with some partner to gat a way to take him off of here but she was wrong he is negotiating her!

He is here because of her!!

"I think you finally understood why I'm here" he affirmed.

"What did you talk with my parents?" She asked again.

"Oh you know we were talking about you and what the hell I wanted, and mostly what I was going to do and next they said to me to give up on you but I would never do that. You did but I didn't. I'm here for us Kate."

Minutes after

"What the hell you want Josh?" Jim asked.

"Is good to hear your voice Jim, I didn't hear at a long time but that is going to change" Josh answered.

"What do you mean with that?" He asked carefully.

"I mean that I'm here for Kate, I don't want anyone else I love her, she is the one, the love of my life I always knew it" he said.

"If you did you were not doing this, in there are innocent people.."

He didn't let he finish because Josh knew that Jim was talking about Rick daughter.

"You mean like the daughter of that novelist?" He ask smirking already knowing the answer.

"Yes and so many... Listen you can get out of there without anyone notice and I would not go try to find you but you have to promise me that you will leave Kate and all of Rick family alone" he tried to make a deal but..