Chapter 32. Family Morning

A/N:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Feliz Natal !!
Feliz Navidad !!
Joyeux Noël !!
Frohe Weihnachten !!
Buon natale !!

I don't know anymore languages so if yours is not here put it on the comments!

Kate's POV

When I woke up I didn't recognize at first where I was, now here I am looking at this beautiful kid cuddling with me in a blanket.
We fall asleep on the couch and is the first time that I can say that my back doesn't hurts.

Last night was so much fun if someone had said to me that 4 months later I would be in Richard Castle home cuddling with him and his daughter on the couch I would had laughed on his/her face.

Look around the living room I see the bottles of water that we used last night as microphones to sing a long with the movie.
We removed the little table in front of the sofa to dance and we recorded everything in our phones. Was the best night ever!

Flash back *

"Daddy I sing Anna and you sing Elsa part, deal?" Alexis said with the sweetest voice ever. With big blue eyes looking at her father pleading for him to accept.

"Okay sweetheart but we have to sing together on let it go, okay?" He said kneeling down to be on the same height as her.

"Okay but Kate as to sing as well" she said looking at me. Now to widened big blue eyes looking at me pleading. I didn't had a chance so I said okay. I was going to embarrass myself but who cares right?

Castle had the idea to use the water bottles as microphones and of course Alexis was thrilled with the idea. As father as daughter!

The movie started and we payed attention grabbing the water bottles every time as song would play.

When 'Let it go' came all of us grabbed the bottles and got up from the couch to sing.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen"

"A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen"

"The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside, Couldn't keep in heavens knows I tried"

"Don't let them in, Don't let them see"

"Be the good girl you always have to be, Conceal don't feel"

"Don't let them know...well, know they know"

"Let it go"

"Let it go"

"Can't hold it back anymore, let it go, let it gooooo"

"Turn away and slam the door, I don't care what they are going to say"

"Let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway"

We continued to sing the rest of the songs and when the final song played we sited again on the couch catching the blankets that we pulled away earlier.