Chapter 18 - The Nightmare

Please VOTE and comment!! Thank u.

No POV

Kate was scare but she didn't want to show to Alexis that. She was not sure about what it was going to happen next bit one thing she was sure Alexis is going to get out of this alive.

Rick was in New Jersey trying to write in his hotel but he didn't have inspiration his muse was with his daughter so he couldn't write.

The Tv was on but with no sound he like to have the Tv on because sometimes he looked to see what was the news.

This time the news were not good because his muse or the girl of his life and his dad were in danger.

When he saw the news his heart stop, his breath was stuck on his lungs, he couldn't breathe. The first thing that he have to do is make sure that Kate and Alexis are not on the museum but he already had the feeling that they were there because they have said that they were going today so his hope was taken too.

He put the Tv a little more louder to know more about the assault at the museum.

"The police confirmed that are 300 people kidnapped including children. The part where the assault is happen is in the dinosaurs section. The police is trying to know what the burglars want without killing anyone. Just a little break and we are coming back with more news."

He cannot believe in what he just saw.
He is afraid Kate and Alexis decided in going to the museum today and now this news.... Is just to much for him, he wants his muse and his daughter to be ok.

He have to fly back to New York he have to be sure that Kate and Alexis are ok but this could be just a miss understanding so the first thing that he is going to do is call Kate. She will pick up and say that everything is fine. At least he hope.

He picked the phone and called Kate.

"Come on" "Come on Kate pick up the damn phone" he said frustrated.

"Damn it" he breath.

"The police said that already have a few names of the people in there to their families know about what is going on"

His face return to the Tv. His eyes getting wet and his legs shaking almost breaking because of the fear to be Kate and Alexis one of this people.

"Please don't say Alexis and Kate " he prayed.

"So the families of: Johanna Smith, Will Johnson, Mike King, Vanessa and Richard Lewis, James Hall, Tiffany Thompson, James Martinez, Ashley Green, Dylan & Peter and Sienna Parker, Kate Beckett, Alexis Castle, Emma and Martha Rodriguez and the last one Daniel & Oliver & Sarah and Henry Robinson. This are the names of the few victims in there the police is trying to contact the family to report the situation, the rest of the victims are unknown for now." 

He was crying like a baby now he couldn't believe he just couldn't, it was just not true it was a fucking nightmare just that and when he wakes up everything will disappear.

Gina enter in the room and said " what are you still doing here you have fans out there come on let's work Rick".

That statement made him cry more and be angry at her.

"I don't care I'm going to fly back to New York, I — I can't do this anymore — I can't — I'm sorry..."

"What the hell are you talking about? Rick stop ok I know it's to much pressure but everything is fine just two more weeks and ...."