Chapter 25 - Learning a little more about Pedro

This guy up here is Peter (Pedro).
So are you hot or are you disgusted?

First of all I want to say something but I don't want you to hate me so here it go!!!

PORTUGAL IS ON THE FINAL OF EURO2016 ❤️💛💚 I'm really proud of my country. I don't know yet who is going to play against Port but I have family in France and I would like to see France against Port but I'm not against German win so may the best win!!

Don't forget to VOTE and comment.

No POV

Kate is going to stay at Pedro place and right in this moment they were driving in the way to is home.

She had said to him after hung up that she was tired but not tired to have a little visit around Oporto.

The visit was really short they saw the most important monuments, they visit the museum, they eat a fartura with Nutella while they were walking on the edge of the river.

She was remember everything of this day (well the good things that happened) but was interrupted by Pedro asking something.

"What can you repeat please? I was.."

"Far away??" He chuckled "don't worry, and don't make that face to me" he said looking at her cute and confused face. " it's better you close your mouth before a bug enter and by the way I was saying that we arrived." He said looking with amusement to her.

"Ah— I'm — well — uh — thanks" she said with embarrassment and blushing.

Right now she couldn't be distinguished from a tomato. She is the biggest tomato of the earth.

"Come on let's get in is getting late and you are really tired." He said like a gentleman.

Oh god Kate just focus. - subconscious.

I'm focus !!!

I know you are but what I mean is to focus but not in him.  - subconscious.

"I will make dinner while you shower. I will prepare the gest room too so you don't have to worry with nothing just with your rest." He said opening the door.

She was so concentrated on her own thoughts that she was just nodding to everything. He really was a gentleman and what he was doing for her was amazing.

They were strangers they still are but here is him giving the opportunity for her to stay at him home.

He deserves a good girl to him and she is not that girl. She probably won't still admit but she miss Rick and Alexis a lot and although Rick's is a really annoying he is really a gentleman too and she is in lo- she really likes him.

Can she call love for what she feel with Rick ??? Well she can't know because she never felt like this before and she didn't know what this was.

"It's better you get going" Pedro said.

"Yes, of course you are right. I will be out in 15 min." She announced.