Chapter 4. My parents meet my... friend?

Chapter 04

Kate's POV

Oh God this is a bad idea. Why my mom did this! Rick was by my side and I am so nervous, I'm shaking. Why when I'm with him I feel so weird.

Why I'm nervous?!

He is just a fuck handsome writer boy.
His eyes, his mouth, his lips, his body- ok Kate you have to stop.
I shake my head and when I came to real world again all the eyes were in me.

"Katie you are ok?!" My dad ask so probably they talk about something and I didn't hear.

"Yes-I'm- fine-just tired " I said looking at my mom.
This is your fault mommy!!!

"So, Kate how you doing?" Why he is talking to me, why me? Just why?
"Busy but I'm fine and you and your daughter?" I ask and I saw my dad with a weird face like ' what the hell he has a daughter?' .

"I'm fine and she is anxious for summer she want to travel" he laugh when he said that and it was adorable he really like his daughter.
She seems to be so cute!!

"And you?" My mom ask.

"I want to because I can write in anywhere so for me is not a problem, I just wanted that her mother was here for her but she don't care so I have to do on my own and sometimes it's a little hard" he said and by his look he was sad and a little angry.

"Why you and your daughter don't come to have a dinner with us?" My dad ask and me and my mother were surprised by what he said. This is my dad? I don't think so! My mom smile and then Rick spoke.

"It will be a pleasure, I would love to" he said with a smirk in his eyes.
I'm fucked!!

"So was a pleasure to meet you all" he said and got up.

"It was a pleasure too kid" my dad said and they share a handshake.

"Likewise Rick, see you soon" my mom said smiling to me.
Really mom?!

"So we are going to meet again..." I started but he interrupted.

"Yeah, destiny want us together " he said and my eyes widened.

"Huhh- I mean..." He just realized what he said now.

"Don't worry I know what you mean" I said quickly.
"Ok-huh- thanks " he said, a little nervous.

Why he is nervous?!
Why i am nervous?!

"For what?!" I said confused.

"For be unique, extraordinary, and absolutely amazing and sweet" he said with a big smile. His eyes are shining like if it was Christmas! Wow.

"Thank you, you are not so bad your self, Rick" I said and we were sharing looks and it just feel so good looking in to his eyes, that eyes make me smile and feel save and melt my heart all the time.

I'm in love ?!
I guess I am, but for him this is not gonna be so easy, I don't want him to hurt me and break my heart so easy.'

Rick's POV

We were sharing looks and I'm so in love with her hazel eyes, ok I'm in love with her but I'm sure that this is gonna be hard, she is amazing but she wants the prove that I really love her and for that I need time with her, and I'm gonna prove that she is the one, she is the wife that I need the mother of my kids, she is the always.

"Good bye, I really enjoyed" I said.

"Yeah me too" she said and I feel eyes on us.

Oh my God her parents!!!

I totally forgot.

When I look to them they were smiling and I smile back.

"Good bye" I said to them.
"Good bye Rick" Jim said.
"Good bye kid" Johanna said.

Why she call me kid?!

Ok whatever!
"Good bye" Kate said softly.

In loft

"Hey I'm in home" I yelled.

I heard footsteps and before I turn to see who is it I felt on the ground.
"Daddy" she yelled.

"Hey pumpkin, how are you?!" I ask in pain.

"Sorry daddy, I'm fine but where were you?" She ask concern.

"I was at the coffee shop, and you know who I found ?!" I ask excited.
"Kate?!" she yelled.

"Yes, I found her and we are going to have dinner with her and her parents" I said and her eyes widened.

"So we are going to be a family?!" She ask and her eyes were shinning like stars.

"No, pumpkin me and Kate- huh- we are not dating." I said.
"Oh I thought.." She started.

"Yeah I know, but maybe one day" I said and she giggle.
Oh shit I said that!

"You love her?!" She ask.
"Yeah, I love her, and maybe one day if you like her she can be your stepmom" I said smiling.

"No- stepmom no, she is gonna be my mom" she said proud.
"Yeah, but first I need to conquer her heart" I said a little sad because I know that is gonna be hard.

"You got it dad" she said smirking.
She is like me!!
"Yeah I hope, she is special"
I sit down on my desk chair and I start writing again.
She is amazing!!

And I can't stop thinking about her.

I hope conquer her heart, i have too, she is my always.
Jim and Johanna were really fun and sweet, and next time Alexis will be there and I'm so excited and anxious.

How Kate will react ?!
When I look to the computer again I saw that I have wrote 2 chapters and wow I never write so many chapters in one day this girl really inspires me and I don't know how but I like the effect that she have on me.
I put the computer down and I saw Alexis sleeping in the couch.

It's 12:00 pm and we definitely need to eat.
"Hey pumpkin let's go eat something" I said and she started to open her eyes.

"Kay" she said sleepy.

I know guys you hate me because I abandoned you for 1 week or more but I'm sorry.
I'm really sorry!
So this is the new chapter and I hope you like it!
Tomorrow I have a philosophy test and next a Biology test so I am sorry but I want to update soon!
Kisses 💋
-B