Chapter 8. Something went wrong

Ok guys first of all Merry Christmas to all of you and second thank you so much for read this fic.
You can follow my Instagram fan account and ask me questions.
Ig: caskett.pt.usa
If you want you can comment!
Enjoy !!

Kate's POV

His mouth is so close to mine, I want to kiss him but I can't.
He does not love me I'm just one more of his conquests.

But dawn it his beautiful and hot lips are so close to mine.

"I prefer take a taxi, is nothing personal I just..." I started but I didn't want to hurt him with my words so when I was going to finish maybe with gentle words he do for me.

"You just don't want my company, don't worry I understand" he said with hurt of course in his voice.

"I'm really sorry but..." Once again he interrupts me.

"You don't trust me, I'm just a fucking playboy who wants to fuck every girl in your opinion right?" He said rude and hurt.

"I was trying to be gentle but you are really rude when you don't get what you wants, and you know what fuck it all I'm done" I said opening the door and getting out of the apartment.

"Wait I'm ...." I heard him but I didn't care. My head was just saying run and never come back, forget him, he just want you for sex like every celebrity.

My tears start fall from my eyes and I couldn't stop them.
I call a taxi and give to the driver my address.

When I reach home, I just wanted to cry to sleep.
It was a horrible day.

Rick's POV

I was just going to kiss her when she ruin everything, why she said that.
Why she don't trust in me!

She is special to me why she can see that, I don't want just to fuck her I- I - I want to spend the rest of my life with her but she don't trust me!

"Why she does not trust in me??" I scream.

I'm really angry but I hurt her.
She was not rude and I... Ruin everything.

"Shit" I scream again putting my hands in my head.

My knees were so weak that now I'm on the ground.
I'm crying for the first time in a friendship or a relationship, I never cried before about girls.
She is changing me.

I hear the loft door opening.

"Richard - Richard what's is going on? Are you ok? Are you hurt? What's wrong ?" My mother ask concern putting her knees on the ground too.

"Mom I'm fine"

"You are not fine"

"yes i am stop bothering me" I snaped.

"First, you are on the ground Richard, Second you are crying, and Third you call me mom so definitely something is wrong " she said putting her hand in my jam.

"I'm hurt " I said honestly.

"What someone hit you?" She ask concern.

"No, nobody hits me, well at least physically, but my psychologically are .."

"Oh I understand, the date was horrible?"

"No"

"What?" She ask surprised.