Chapter 12 - Getting Ready

Kate's POV

So it was time to go to the Castles house and I'm really nervous.
I already did my baggage with a lot of clothes, shoes, bras, and briefs.

Before I get out of my apartment I looked around,is the first time that I leave my apartment and that makes me really sad because this is my home sweet home and just the thinking on leaving hurts me so much...

When I reach at the Castles I knocked the door and to my surprise was the little red head who open it.

"Hey Alexis, good morning!" I said softly.

I could see from her eyes that she was sleeping. She just look so tired that I want to lift her up and put her in bed.

"Hey Miss. Beckett, good mowning" she whispered.

"Call me Kate like you always do, you were sleeping weren't you?" I ask but I think that she didn't hear.

"Sorry, I'm still asleep,  I'm a sleep talking like my daddy " she said opening more her eyes.

I laugh a little at that comment. She started to walk and I come in. I closed the door and at that moment Rick appear behind me.

"Jesus..." I scream. "You want me dead?" I ask breathless.

He started laughing really hard and Alexis started giggling.

"Yeah, really funny" I said looking at both.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized.

"Good morning and thanks for doing this" he said grabbing my hands. I could feel my heart starting betting fast really fast, his hands, his big hands on mine just feel so good. I don't want him to go. I'm going to miss him so much. I know I just know him for a weak but it seems years.

"Good morning and it's a honor to take care of Alexis" I said finally coming to earth again.

"Ok so my plane leaves in 2 hours so I would love to have lunch with both of you before I leave Kay?" He ask hopefully.

"Rick it's 10:45 in the morning " I said looking at my watch.

"I know I don't want to eat now but we could eat at 11:30 before I go, because I don't really like the plane food it's to.... Not good" he said explain.

"Kay for me" I said and we both look at Alexis she smiled and nodded.

"Great " he said making movements with his hands.

I started laughing.

"I am just going to finish my baggage" he said pointing his finger to his room. I nodded and he walk away. I sit next to Alexis and started to watching the movie with her.

She come more close to me and in one minute she was snuggling. I smile at that gesture, and put my arm  around her snuggling her more into me.

She was really cute. At that moment I could feel that someone was watching us. I looked up and I saw Castle with a smile across his face. A bid smile.

I could feel that Alexis was sleeping again this girl is really tired.

"You too are so cute, do you mind if I take a photo with my phone?" He ask and I know that he could see the surprise on my face.

"It's ok if you don't want it just because you too are really cute and ..." I didn't let him finish.

"Kay you can take a picture I'm ok with that." I said honestly. He started smile again and took his phone from his pocket.

I turn my head to Alexis and kiss her head softly and in that moment he took the picture.

"See I said that you too were going to be great together, this little travel is going to approach you both." He said walking to the kitchen.