Chapter 14 - Girls Day

Kate's POV

The sun who was appearing from the window started to wake me up. The good smell on his pillow and on his clothes is amazing, he smells so good but— he is not here, he is far away from here signing books or breasts like his always do.

I'm taking care of his kid so I can't think like that, we just kissed no big deal right, was like a kiss of good luck nothing more at least to me right?

His soft lips are always on my mind even on my dreams and the only thing that I want to do when he came back is kiss those lips of his.

We probably have things to resolve first like I still don't trust in him — I don't know why! But I just — uhh.

My phone started ringing and put away all my thoughts. I have a lot of things to decide like is this what I really want? A relationship with him? With a playboy? With a guy who have sex with everyone just for fun? What is what I really want ? What is what I really need? Can I trust in him? I'm in love with him?

The alarm to wake up Alexis for her last day of school and was ringing but I heard a footsteps walking to my door.

She knocked and I said 'come in' that was when I realized that was in Castle house, inside of his bedroom, on his bed.

"Hey good morning " I said softly and sleepy.

"Good mowning Kate" she said climbing onto the bed.

I put myself in a sit position and she sit on my lap, hugging me in a genuine embrace. I hug her back. We both needed, she miss her dad and it's understandable.

"You know that is your last day of school right?" I ask kissing her hair and she nodded on my neck.

"Ok so tomorrow if you want we can go visit the museum and take a lot of pictures to show to your dad what you say?"

She push away to look at me and see if I was saying the truth.

"Weally?" She ask with her adorable face.

I nodded and I said "Weally" and she laughed hard.

"Let's go make the breakfast because someone have school " I said getting up and taking her with me. She put her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso.

"And you?" She ask and I made a confuse look to her.

"You have school?" She ask smiling at me.

"No but I have to work this day but tomorrow and the next 3 weeks I will be here for you on vacations with you going to everywhere you want" I said smiling and putting a kiss on her nose. She giggled and nodded.

"Kay" she said putting a kiss on my nose too.

XXXX

When we arrived at school I got down on my knees and hugged her tight.
She hugged me back and tight too.

"Have a good day in school Kay, have fun, play with your friends and don't let the thing that your dad is in other city interfere with your last day okay?" I said smiling at her trying to comfort her.

"Kay" she simply said.

"I promise that today is going to be an amazing day and I know that you love plan the agenda for the day but today I'm the one who is going to do that. " While I was saying this she put a big smile on her face and I smiled back.