Chapter 10. Unexpected Call

Rick's POV 

She is really mad at me. I can't even focus on my daughter, well about the trip with my daughter not technically my daughter that was making me a bad father if I didn't pay attention at my daughter.

Well I'm not well.

When I come to the museum, I always laugh and have a lot of fun with my pumpkin but today I'm not in mode.

I really want to talk to Kate. I need talk to her and explain everything and more important of all say sorry to her.

"Daddyyyy" she scream making everyone look at us. Oh God I been out this all time ? She probably call me a thousand times because she don't usually scream my name.

"Yes??-- what?--Sorry!" I said putting my feet on earth again.

"Awe you ok?" She ask concern and with her eyes widened.

"Yes, I'm sorry for not being pay attention to you kid" I said kissing her forehead.

"Don't worry daddy, it's because of Kate isn't it?" this smart girl knows more that she should know.

"Yes" I said honestly and with a sad smile.

"You and Kate awe upset?" She ask sadly too but with hope in her eyes for me to say no.

"Yes, we are" I said and she looked away trying to control her tears. In that moment I understand that Kate was really important not just for me but for Alexis too.

"Hey.." I said forcing her to look at me. " I'm going to make peace with her ok?" While I was saying that I brush her tears gently away with my thumbs.

"Kay-- can we eat now because I was calling you fow that. I need food on my stomach." She said making me laugh.

"Sure let's go" I said pulling her on my shoulders to have a better view of the museum.

Kate's POV

I'm so bored, maybe I could advance some paperwork.

But no I'm to lazy for that.

What's wrong with me normally I would give anything to work and now--- now I don't want to do absolutely nothing.

The one person that I can think is in him.
The playboy who try to kiss me.
Well he already proved (kind of) that he likes me.

Why I was so jackass with him. I feel terrible now.

I'm going to call him.

Don't do that!!

Why not ?

He is a playboy and he just want to have you for sex like all the bimbos he have before you!!

I don't think so. If he just wanted me for that why I met his daughter? I'm important to him and I think he is important to me too.

If you want to hurt yourself go head. But don't cry when he don't call you anymore, and you have your name in his playboy list. You are going to be one of his conquests all this time we try to get him away and now -- now you are going to give him an opportunity to make you his bimbo number something.

All this time I listen my head and not my heart, all this time I hurt him with my head and now I'm going to award him with my heart-- with the love that I can give him.