Chapter 24 - Now or Never

Please VOTE and comment.
Go see my new story : Undercover

No POV

3 months later....

Kate was sitting on the pool, the bodyguards were talking and even if she had stayed here this 3 months without anyone traducing the language she had no idea about what they were talking about.

Boring like always with Josh working and just coming home at night she had no one but she prefer be alone than be with him. The weather was incredible in this place always sun, hot but with a little fresh wind and that was awesome.

She couldn't go to the city and couldn't use computers or phones. The only thing that she had was the Tv to know about the news. She was glad that the Tv had Fox, Axn, BBC, and some others channels to watch.

She was in peace but even if this vacations were good she missed Alexis and Rick the most. She missed her parents to but she understood that she had falling in love for Rick.

But now it was to late, he probably had moved on and Alexis was more happy without her. They don't need her. But she need them.

She heard a sound and when she opened her eyes saw Josh standing in front of her.

"Hey you are home early." She said.

"Hey, yes I have something in my mind and I have to say now before I explode." He explained.

She would like to see him explode. Honestly if he love her why he keep her here that isn't love. We call that psychopath.

"What it is?" She asked with a monotone tone.

He put his knee on the ground and take from the jacket a little box and OH NO.

"Josh...." He putted a finger on her lips.

"Let me talk. From the beginning I had fall in love with you I know that's we were teenagers and we make mistakes.."

"You mean you made mistakes." She said getting angry.

"Yes I made the worst mistake of my life but now that I have you I wanted to ask if you could make me the happiest man of the universe by marrying me." He said opening the box from her to see the ring.

He is fucking kidding in no way I'm going to marry him ' could make me the happiest man' ? He is kidding how can I do that if I'm not happy.

"In. No. Way." She said firmly.

"What?" He asked surprise.

"No Josh I don't want to marry you and I don't want to make you the happiest man of the universe because thanks to you I'm the saddest women on this universe so my answer is a fucking NO."

"You shouldn't have said that. You are going to marry me if you want or not." He said. And slapped on her cheek.

"I'm not afraid of you" she said putting her hand on the red cheek.

"You should" he said from the door entering in home.

This night she had to try to escape this night. It's now or never and she can do it.

XxxxxxxxX

It's now she can't wait anymore it's two AM, looking at Josh with a disgusted face she tried to get up without making a sound.

This afternoon while Josh was on his office she had made her plan. She don't have to make her baggage or anything because she has everything in home at least she hope that she will be in home.