Chapter 9. Father and Daughter time

Kate's POV

"Oh god it's Rick" I said surprised and low.

You shouldn't answer. He is just calling to insult you more.

The phone doesn't stop ringing. What I do? What I should do? He don't deserve the answer, he don't deserve me to pick up.

Dawm it ! I'm so mad at him.

I reject the call. And he tried again.

So I leave my phone in my room and I headed for the living room.

"Hey sweetie, is everything ok?"  My dad ask.

"Yes... Is just...forget" I said sitting on the couch.

"No, Katie talk to me what's wrong?" He ask again more concerned and taking the remote from my hand.
"Please" he begged.

"Fine, I have a date and didn't work the way I wanted" I said low and sad.

"You have a date?" My dad ask like if I were a girl with 15 years. I nodded. "With whom?" He ask surprise and a little loud. Thanks god mom is not here.

"With...someone" I said blushing and embarrassed.

"Oh really, come on I really thought that you have a date with yourself" he said ironically.

"With whom?" He ask again more concerned this time than before and with a sweet voice.

"With...hm...a...Rick Castle" I said paused, quickly and nervous.

"Ohhh, with your mother favorite writer?!" He ask surprise and excited.

I hummed in approval.

"You have already told to your mother?" He ask but in his eyes I saw more than concern and a lot of questions.

"No" I said shaking my head. "I'm afraid" I said honestly.

"Afraid of what?"

"She was right, I think... I... Maybe I like him" I said really nervous. I'm really doing this? Talking to my dad about boys?

"Mothers are always right! One day you will see" he said with his eyes widened and smiling like an idiot.

"Oh really dad!" I said in a disgusting tone.

"What? To soon?" He said laughing and I nodded blushing a little and that makes him laugh I little more hard.

"So what happened with you and the writer boy?" He ask curious.

"Writer boy? Really? Nothing happen" I said lying and he now that.

"Nothing ha? So why are you crying and with your eyes all red? You can trust me Katie! The date was to bad?
He just talk about himself?" He said looking better at me ,truly and a little curious.

"No the date was good, really good and no he didn't talk about himself at all and he takes his daughter to our 'date'" I said remembering the night again.

"So I think I'm lost, what it's wrong?" He ask more confused than ever.

"We have discussion" I said angry again.

"About what?!" He ask more curious.

"He was just going to kiss me and I interrupted by taking, and we started to fight about trust and about the kiss and everything went wrong" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry but why didn't you want to kiss him?" He ask looking at me like a child waiting for the ice cream.

"Because he is a playboy, and I didn't want to..." My dad interrupt my phrase.

"I understood." He said giving me a kiss in my head and making his way out.

"I have to go, and you rest a little big ok?" He said smiling and concern.
I nodded and thank him.

"Oh just one more thing, he has a daughter?" He said carefully and with interest on is eyes.

"Good bye Dad" I said laughing.

Maybe I was to precipitate.

Rick's POV

I'm feeling a warm on my cheek and now feel the warm in my other cheek.
What the hell!

I open my eyes and I see my beautiful and sweet daughter in front of me with the most amazing smile on her face.

"Good moning daddy" she said kissing my cheek again. That sweet little thing made me smile.

"Good morning pumpkin" I said kissing her forehead making her giggle.

"Let's go make breakfast ".

I get up and I lift her up and put her on my shoulder.

She was yelling to put her down but I didn't.

"So you want a s'morellet to your breakfast?"

"Yessss" she said exited.

"Can we go to the museum?" She ask. She looked at me like I was some king, with her eyes sparkling at me, and her mouth begging.

How can I say no.

"Sure" I said smiling, who doesn't want to spend a day in a museum with kids, and see the most interesting thins of the past.

"Can Kate come with us?" She said while she was putting some s'morellet into her mouth.

"Hm- I don't think so" I said trying to avoid the question. But she didn't let that so easy.

"Why not?" I didn't have answer, I can tell her that we have a discussion.
Oh gosh by the way I have to call her.
She means a lot to me.

"Because she is busy, working" I said with a sad smile.

"Oh.... Ok" she said a little sad that I expected.

"Hey..." I said making her look at me in the eyes. " ... Is going to be fun no matter what, we are going to learn about a lot of things and we have going to have a great time."

"I know" she said honestly and a smile spreads across her face.

"So is better you go to your room change the pj's clothes into a normal clothes" I said making her giggle again.

"But pj's clothes are more comfortable" she said with a smirk in her face, making her laugh.

"I know but you really have to change" and she did what I said, she headed to her room.

I have to call Kate, right now.

I try but she didn't pick up, so I try again but she didn't pick up again.

She is really mad at me.
Damn it!!

I ruin everything, I'm an idiot.

I heard a footsteps, and I knew that it was Alexis.

"Daddy are you weady?" She ask really exited.

I try to fake a smile and nodded.

"You ok, daddy?" She ask concern.

"Yes, don't worry sweetie" I said smiling. "Let's go to the museum " I said lifting her up and making her giggle.

I opened the door and made my way to the car.

"We are going to the museum on your Fewawi?"  She said with surprise in her eyes.

"Yes why ?" I ask confused.

"It's to fancy" she said looking at the car.

"Yeah I know" I said laughing. "But I don't have another car!" I said and she made a mischievous smile to me.

"Can we go by taking a taxi?" She ask.

"You just want to spend my money!" I said and she laugh.

"But let's go, taxi is not a fancy car right?" I made her laugh again.

Sorry but schools started again.
I'm really sorry for left you guys almost two weeks but I'm busy.
So here is it the chapter nine I hope you enjoy it.
Go check it out my castle fan accounts : Caskett.pt.usa and crazycastles !!
See you in next chapter!!
-B