Chapter 13 - Saying Goodbye

Rick's POV

After this I'm going to travel for a month I can even think straight.

My to girls, I'm going to leave my to girls for a book signing I — I can't believe in anything...

Kate is here with me and Alexis and she is the one who's going to take care of her while I'm out.

Alexis seems don't mind at all to stay with Kate a few weeks. A month.

I'm going to miss Kate a lot and I just met her 1 week ago, I can't believe I really like this girl like I never liked anyone. I think I can talk open to her and she will understand and don't make fun of me like we are mean to be, are we?

Well she is important to me and I think I'm important to her because we are holding hands and our fingers are interlaced.

Yeah. We are on the same page.

"Daddy?" My daughter call making me coming to earth again.

"Can we go eat an ice cweam?" She ask innocently with her eyes begging to me and with her ands together next to her chest.

How can I say no to this?

I look at Kate and she is smiling at me with the look ' your daughter it is the cutest thing that I have ever seen in the world' and I smiled back.

"Yes we can but we have to hurry because I have to go to the airport" I explain and she start giggling and get exited.

"Kay daddy" she said and I get up to go pay the bill.

"Where are you going?" Kate ask and I turn around with a confuse look on my face.

"What?!" I ask not knowing what she was talking about!

"Where are you going?" She ask again but making more pauses.

"Hm... Pay the bill!" I said innocently and suddenly my mind made a click she wanted me to say this because she don't want me to pay for her food!!

Shit. I probably should have think about it before! I'm not going to let her pay anything. Alexis she was the solution!!

"No you are not, I want to pay my part" she said determined.

"No I'm not going to let you pay anything..." I said and she was with her mouth in a 'o' format. "Alexis, sweetie go pee before we go Kay? while I go pay take Kate with you" I finish and walk away smiling,

I hear Kate mumbling something and make me giggle, she was so adorable.

I saw her and Alexis going to the bathroom.

"Mister ?!" The waitress ask.

"Oh right I'm sorry I was just looking at my..." But before I could finish she said "Wife and daughter I understand" smiling at me and I was probably with a confuse face and blushing.

Wife!! She said wife!!

I'm so shock about what she said. But happy.

"Yeah.." I conclude nervous.

"Money or Credit Card Sr.?" She ask waiting for me to make a move.

"Hm... Credit Card" I said finally almost like a breath.

While she was doing, what she does I heard Kate and Alexis coming back.