Chapter 22 - Taking you away

Please VOTE and comment!!

No POV

"Where we are going?" Kate asked but nobody answered to her.

"Can anyone tell me to where I'm going at least I have that right" she yelled.

"Kate stop, everything it's fine" Josh said entering on the plane.

"No is not Josh. You are not OK. You become a different person, more possessive, unfriendly, cold, more..."

"More WHAT?" He asked angry.

"More monster" she sighed.

He took a deep breath and said "Kate I'm still me, the same Josh that you met and felt in love. I'm not different, I'm here Kate and I'm doing this to prove to you that!"

"To prove to me what? That you are a big idiot, a dic-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TO FINISH THAT" he said angry.

"Look Josh I change, you changed, it's over we broke up because you cheat on me you weren't satisfied with me, ok I get it but get out of my life now cuz now I'm happy" she said sadly.

"You are happy with whom that stupid writer? He is not man for you he can't make the pleasure that I made you feel. He is a player and you are just one more on his book so I'm helping you."

"How are you helping me by kidnapping me?" She said angry and tired.

"I'm helping you to not embarrass yourself with that boy. He is going to hurt you before even start. Look I know that he is attractive but you have to know that he just want you for sex, he just want your body"

"Like you, you just loved me for my body" she affirmed.

"I really did love you, I really did. And now when I saw you again on that day on the coffee shop I knew that I felt for you again. I love you" he said nodding more to himself than to her.

"No you don't. If you really love me you will get me free and you will be ok on seeing me with another guy, with a guy who can make me happy. A thing that you can't" she said looking away.

"You are just beguiled. It's a illusion. He is a illusion he don't deserve you"

"Neither do you" she said looking to him on the eyes.

"You will understand with time that you still love me, and we will make a great family. Now put the belt back on because we have a long travel to do, baby" he said smirking.

Kate sat down and put the belt she new that if she offered resistance he probably would hit her so she did what he told her to do.

He took the sit right beside her and looked at her. Kate looked at the window and putted her head back on.

This was not the plan to this day!

She closed her eyes and started to dream, it was a good dream. A dream that put a smile on her face.

*****the beginning of the dream******

The work wasn't finished and she still have a lot to do. This client is important and she can't mess this up.

A long time passed and she worked without a stop not even one to lunch. She looked at the clock and saw that was time to go home.