Chapter 21 - Tell me the Place

Please VOTE and Comment!!

No POV

Kate was literally broken. This it was not happening it seems a dream, a stupid fucking dream.

"Don't worry baby everything is going to be alright, we are going to be a family, me you and our future son..." Josh started happy.

"And if the baby is a girl?" Kate asked with disgust.

He smile and said. "We try till comes a boy"

Disgusted Kate wanted to vomit or in the worst of the case die.

Josh take her to a room that she didn't know but had a lot of things from the museum like dinosaurs bones.

"Where are we?" Kate asked.

"In a room!" Josh joked.

"I know your idiot" she said angrily.

"Calm down baby. We are here to escape, to run away.

She stayed in silence for a long time while Josh talked with some one in other language that it seems Italian.

"Ok, in some minutes we are ready" he said looking at the guards.

"Yes boss" they both said in sync.

"Where are we going?" Kate asked curious.

"To somewhere where no one can find us my love!" Josh said happy.

Outside Jim, Johanna, Martha and Rick were worry sick about what was going on in there but suddenly a lot of people where getting out of there.

"What the hell is going on?" Martha said.

"Katie probably accept the tract, we are never going to see her again" Johanna said really sad and almost crying.

Rick looked at her with scary eyes but his eyes looked at another someone screaming his name.

"Daddy!!"

"Daddy!!"

Rick looked at her daughter and smile with happiness for finally have his daughter with him.

They funded in a warm hug with a lot of tears running their cheeks.

"I was so worry, pumpkin, how are you?" Rick asked concern.

"I'm good but he took Kate" she said crying.

"I know pumpkin but she is strong and she will come back to us soon don't worry ok baby girl?"

"How do you know?" She asked curious but sad.

"Because I know Kate and she want her family right? She likes so she will come back."

"Okay" she said hugging him really strong.

"Alexis sweetie" Martha sight.

"Gwandma!!" Alexis said happy to see her grandmother.

"How are you darling?"

"I'm okay" Alexis said hugging now her grandma.

While the Castles were happy we couldn't say the same thing about the Becketts family.

Tears were on Johanna cheeks and nothing could calm her not even hugging her husband cuz in this moment she knew that she lost her daughter to a psychopath.

"Shhhh honey. We will make this work. Katie is strong and you know that, she will get through this trust me ok?" Jim said trying to calm his wife but not even words could make her to stop crying.