Chapter 19 - Saying I Love You

Please VOTE and comment what u think!!

No POV

"What you guys want from here?" a security guy ask.

"Nothing" the robber said.

"So why are you here?" He instead.

"Because of someone" he said looking at me.

"You know pretty face it's really a shame you don't remember me" he said.

"If you take your mask off I could see your face and maybe remember you" Kate said angry.

"Always demanding this girl, I'm seeing that you didn't change a thing and I like that. My little boss"

With disgust Kate turn her face to Alexis and whisper.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine"

"I know I believe in you" Alexis said softly.

The robber take off his mask and ask.

"Hey Kate now you remember me?"

Kate turn her face to him again and when she saw him she didn't want to believe. He couldn't be right.

She open her mouth but nothing came out. She couldn't believe. Probably she was dreaming. It was more a nightmare then a dream.

"So you are not going to say anything?"

"Kate he is talking to you" Alexis whisper.

"I can't believe that is really you, why?"

"Well you can believe now"

"Why?" She ask again.

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this ?"

"Because of you of course"

"Because of me? what the hell you mean?"

Remember Alexis Kate she is scare and you have to protect her, be her babysitter, so stay calm and don't say bad words in front of her either.
Breath in and out, in and out, exactly like that, Rick is counting with you so stay calm.

"Came on Kate you liked me being a bad boy and is not going to be that fucking writer that is going to take you away from me, from our love"

"What are you talking about we broke up in high school and me and Rick are not together"

"Oh right your favorite author did you already tell him that, did you guys already made love or fucked each other? And in high school we just had an little argument nothing more I still love you with all of my heart honey"

"For the second time me and Rick are not together and seriously a little argument we had a terrible discussion and I broke up with you in that day"

"No we didn't broke up we just have a discussion nothing more honey, we are in love"

"No we are not I don't love you anymore, I think that I never really loved you, for me you were just a —"

"Shut the fuck up" he screamed.

"Hurts hear the truth right?"