Author's note

Sorry if you thought that this was a new chapter!!

So I have great news and I just hope that you can support me.

Are u interested???

Here u go

.
.
.
.

I will write another story, I already had this idea for another fanfic and I thought why not share with u guys?
But this story will not end..... At least not yet, I still have a few things to do with this story that u will like so wait to see/read.

What my new story is about?

Well I like u guys so I will put here instead of making this a surprise.

(Drama pause)

My new story: Kate is president of the United States and have a son (Benjamin) he has 5 years old, his hair is blond and have a beautiful green eyes like his mother.
One day her son disappear without anyone see, and Kate call her security (Espo and Ryan) to help her to find her son.

The FBI is going to help her on this and the caption of the case (Richard Rodgers) is going to fall in love with her and try to find her little boy.

Is this story long?

I don't know how many chapters I will put so wait and see!!!

Did u like what I wrote?

Are you interested?

Are u going to read and support me on this new story?

Are u going to comment and say what u think?

Well see u soon on this story and on my new story I just hope u like it!!

-B