Chapter 30- Date part 2

Kate's POV

The minutes without the waitress didn't last long. She probably run just to come again.

This time she came with a bottle of wine and a huge smile on her face, of course she was just looking at Rick. I don't exist in this version of her date, why would I ?

I saw the pity look that he gave me before she finally arrived at our table but ignore like I ignore the disgusting look that she gave me.

This was supposed to be my night or at least ours night but this waitress was ruining and she doesn't even care. If she could she would kick me out on her first opportunity and be here with Rick almost all night. Yes almost she wouldn't eat Rick here it would be not appropriate.

"Sorry if I took to long..." to long? You were the fastest waitress that I ever seen. To long who the hell she wants to trick.

"You actually did not" Rick said not knowing at to say.

"Here Mr.Castle try the wine, if it's not to your pleasure I can switch to another one." Nothing here is on my pleasure. Why would be right?
A woman trying to seduce my man.

She opened the bottle and put a little wine to his cup.

He first smelled it and now he putted the wine on his mouth. He savored and smiled at me.
With that beautiful, honest and lovely smile that can melt the ice that I created since we enter here.

"It's perfect we can take this one" he said never leaving my eyes. His eyes are a little more black now from the aroused of something and I swear if it was that bitch she will not survive.

"Alright Mister Castle" she took his glass and putted a big quantity of wine then took mine and putted just a little.

Her face was not more on a smile one because Rick didn't stop looking at me since the taste of the glass of wine and I wonder why? Is he thinking in something?

I look at her and smiled proudly.

The waitress finally got out without saying anything witch proves my theory, she is pissed out with me and honestly I love that.

"You know you look very cute and sexy when you are jealous" he said smirking.

"Jealous me? I'm not jealous, I don't have a reason to be do I ?" He responded with a strong voice that I didn't think that I could do it right now.

"Of course not at least from my part but the look that you gave at the waitress was enough for me to see how jealous you are." He said no more with a smirk but with a sweet smile. Damn him why does he have to pay attention to everything.

It's one of the most things that you love about him.

Yeah. It is. He remembers everything Is one of the most good qualities that he have.

"What ever" I said confident.

"Why don't we play 20 questions?"

"Fine but remember is important being honest in every question."

"Scout homer that i won't lie"

"You were a scout?"

"Is that your first question ?" He smirked.

"No"

"So I will not respond" Two words for you mister fuck you.

"Okay I'm the first" he said confident.