Chapter 29 - Date part 1

A/N: School started so I don't have much time to write but I will try. Thank u for reading.

NEW STORY :

- THE BILLIONAIRE PROBLEM 👌

Please VOTE!

Kate's POV

We got out of the elevator and he putted his arm around me in sign of protection till we reach the door and when I opened I saw a limousine. This guy seriously thinks in everything but this is to much.

"A limousine really? Was that necessary?" I asked giving him the look that says ' I'm furious with you' but honestly deep in my heart this gest made me melt.

"What I said a princess deserved everything I could afford too and you are now my princess so a limousine was totally necessary and maybe with this we cam go to my place for a little role play! What do you think?" He said genuine and smirking.

Role play if you know what he means!!

Stop. "Let's see what you can do with rest of the night, if everything pleases me I give what you want. Do we have a deal Shrek?"

"Shrek really like the movie? You know I'm going to make this night perfect for you even you calling me a big awesome green monster I won't let you down" he smirked and kissed my cheek.

We enter in the limo and we have both stupid smiles on our faces like we were teenagers. It feels so right and so good that make me blush even more. The trip was not to long maybe twenty minutes or not even that long.

When the limo stoped Rick took my hand and squeezed and looked at him and smiled. I am really nervous for this date and he looks like his too but he is a good actor. To give him a little courage like he gave me before I interlaced our fingers and squeezed his hand like he did previously.

He gave me a big smile like if I had given to him the entire world and this feeling that I'm feeling with him that I didn't want to feel before I met him because I was to scare doesn't bother me anymore because the only thing that I want right now is spent the rest of my life with him.

We got out of the limo and some paparazzi were there but I didn't pay any attention to them because the only thing that I could feel was his front pressed to my back and his mouth close to my ear.

"Don't worry just ignore them and don't answer to any question okay? I'm right here with you babe" he said in a whisper that made my spine freak out and shiver.

I took a few deep breaths and start walking towards the restaurant but the paparazzo's didn't stop moving with us our asking questions like "Are you too together?" "Is she another bimbo Mr. Castle?" "Is she pregnant?" "Are you too getting married?" "Is this a real date?"... some of this questions hurt me not physically but psychologically but this was not going to make me weak or ruin our date.

We finally enter in the restaurant and it was empty like it was—

"Please tell me you didn't reserve the restaurant just for us" I said looking to him.

"Oh but I did because we deserve this. Privacy "

"You are really sweet but it was not necessary anyway thank you. Oh ad don't call me babe"