Chapter 1: Lost and Confused

Rin's P.O.V

*THUD*

"Ow..." I rubbed my head as I stood up.

"What the- w-where are we?" I look to my right to see Naruto sitting on the ground and staring at his surroundings.

"What just happened is more like it?" Sakura said standing up.

"It looks like we fell out of the sky..." Sai said.

"It looks like a very deserted place." I said looking around to search the place a bit.

"I hear something!" Sakura said..

"It sounds like foot steps..."

"Foot steps?" I searched around to see an army of soldiers marching and entering a giant wall. They were in red and mahogany armour.

"Woah..." Naruto said shocked.

"Let's go check it out!"

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm.

"They could attack us. We need to sneak into that wall without being detected."

"Fine!" Naruto said.

"We could fly on my birds.." Sai said..

"It seems too risky... Finding a landing place will expose us..."

"We could transform into a soldier..." Sakura said.

"That could work... We just need to be able to play it off."

***

We were in the army of soldiers and we were actually playing it off well.. I didn't know where Sakura, Sai, or Naruto were, but it didn't matter at the moment..

I was just about passing through the wall...

My mouth dropped seeing the inside... It was so big.. Way bigger the hidden leaf.

There were many houses, and shops...

There was a building where some sign that looked like a somehow donut was covered by a sign that looked like fire..

We started to pass by villagers in green clothing.

They looked really upset and depressed. Some where crying, sighing, turning there heads away.

What's going on here?

I caught a man secretly sneaking into a shop.. I slipped out of the crowd..

"What are you doing?" One soldier asked.

"Uhh... I saw a man acting suspiciously... I'm going to go see what he's up to."

"Oh. Alright."

I entered the shop and the man stared at me with fear.

"I didn't do anything! Please don't hurt me! You can take the money I have but its not a lot! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" He said shielding his face with his hands.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Because you are Fire Nation!"

I stopped the transformation Jutsu and he looked at me shockingly, "How did you do that?!"

I'm guessing he hasn't seen a Jutsu before...

"It doesn't matter. Don't be afraid. I'm on your side... It was just a disguise." I said.. I need information on what was going on here.

"Then who are you?"