Chapter 4: Disguises

Ino's P.O.V

"Rin, I don't know where you got these outfits, but they are amazing!" Rin found all of us disguises.

I was wearing a red crop top, with a red short skirt, and with red flats.
Sakura was wearing a short red dress, with a yellow belt, and with knee length mahogany boots.
Rin was wearing a mahogany jumper, with a yellow belt, knee length black boots, yellow wrist braces, and some black cloth that rested on her shoulders.
Shikamaru was in Lieutenant clothing.
Naruto and Choji were both in armoured clothing with a helmet and mask.
Sai was in armoured clothing with only a helmet.

My hair was straight down, Sakura had her hair the way it was and Rin had her hair half in a ponytail and the rest down.

"I guess now we can continue to plot what we are doing." Shikamaru said.
"We need to find out what direction that bison went with the avatar, and then we can continue to plan the rest after that." Shikamaru said and Rin growled.
"What's wrong Rin?" I asked.
"We need Earth kingdom outfits...  Or we can't enter since we are in fire nation outfits." She said..  Oh yah...

"Lieutenant!  They are fire nation!"  We heard and turned around.

10 earth kingdom soldiers...
Why couldn't I sense them?

"They have no chakra networks Ino...  Don't worry." Rin said.
"Then how-"
"It doesn't matter at the moment.  We need to eliminate our enemies." Rin said and I nodded.

Sasuke's P.O.V

This place seems interesting.

I was laying on my bed.  I got my own room, and everything.

It seems like Azula's into me...
I think I could have some liking towards her.  I smirked at the thought of her..  She sure was interesting.

Then a frown fell upon my face.  Her brother...  Zuko..  I'm curious about him.  He's seems really interesting and strong.  I want to fight him.

"Good Morning Sasuke.." Azula said walking into my room.
"Good Morning..."
"Shall we go get some breakfast?"
"Yes.." I said and smirked at her..  She smirked back...

Shikamaru's P.O.V

10 earth kingdom soldiers!

We have to take them down!
Which means kill them?
No we can't...  We are fighting for them...  We don't want to be against them.

Choji was taking on two guys, Naruto was taking on one guy, Sai was taking on one guy, Ino was taking on one, Sakura was taking on one, Rin was taking on one, and I was taking on one.

"Expansion Jutsu!!!" Choji's hands got big and held the two soldiers within them.
"H-How did he do that?"  This place is definitely weird.

"SHAARRRRRAANNNNNOOOOO!!!!" Sakura punched one soldiers hurling him into multiple of trees.
"What strength!"

"Super beast scroll!!" Two lions emerged from the paper, frightening the soldiers.
"What is that?!"

I saw a large piece of rock being thrown at me.
How troublesome..
"Ninja Art! Shadow Stitching Jutsu!" The shadows gripped the rock swinging it back at the Earth bender.

The rock broke into pieces, burying him under...

I smirked.

"Little girl. You think you can beat me?" The soldier asked Rin.
"Definitely." Rin said and ran towards him.
"Wrong answer." He threw a rock at Rin, Rin did a front flip over it and stared in the man's eyes.
"I can't... I can't move.." The man said.
"You won't remember any of this.." Rin said staring at the man deep in his eyes and he passed out.

"Rin?! You can do that?!" I asked shocked.
"Umm... Y-Yeah.. It's something I picked up." She said and laughed scratching the back of her head.

I guess now we know how we'll stop them without killing them.

Azula's P.O.V

Sasuke was really handsome, smart, and I could tell he's extremely strong too.

I can tell he has something for me too.

We were all at a table eating breakfast... Well without father, and Zuko wasn't here yet.

"W-Where's Zuko?" Karin asked.
"I don't know. Little Zuzu must be in the downy dumps. He seems agitated by you Sasuke." I said smirking at him.
"I don't really care how he feels about me." Sasuke said sighing and continued eating.

Not really caring about what anyone thinks about him. I like that.

Just then Zuko walked in and took a seat on the other side of me as Sasuke sat on my left side.

"Good morning Zuzu!"
"Don't call me that!"
"Why are you so grumpy?"
"That doesn't matter."

"Zuko, why don't you go show Sasuke around?" I asked him.
"No.. You can show him around. I'm going to see Mai.." He said and gave me an angry look.
"Who's Mai?" Karin asked blushing.
"My girlfriend!" Zuko said getting up.

"I'm skipping breakfast." Zuko said getting up and leaving.

"Oh Zuzu." I sighed...

Rin's P.O.V

"Finally that's done." I said looking at the passed out men.

"Now we need earth kingdom outfits.." Shikamaru said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

Time to get to work.