Chapter 30: Hello

Gaara's P.O.V

It was hard, but we managed to pull through with the plan. We all agreed to a meeting point when this was said and done before returning to camp.

We reached there and the only person missing was Rin..

"Has anyone seen Rin?" I asked and everyone shook their heads.

Where could she be?

"I swear that Sakura was taken.. I was protecting Lady Hinata, I saw Sakura go with the rest of you to put the plan in motion as we stayed back, but I swear I also saw someone with pink hair, get into some type of fight? I didn't bother of course cause I saw Sakura already." Neji stated shrugging his shoulders.

"That was Rin..." Sakura and Hinata hung their heads low.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

~ ~ ~

Shikamaru's P.O.V

The rest of the camp starts to make their way back to us after their stupid dumb scam plan.

"I spy with my little eye, no Rin. Where's Rin?!" I questioned.

She's been realizing her fighting style has been becoming more of the fighting style here. I need her here.

"Rin was taken.. We don't know by who, but she was taken as Sakura." Neji stated.

"What do you mean as Sakura?!" I questioned and Hinata and Sakura explained themselves.

Oh man...  This is bad... Real bad.

"Why would they want you though?" I questioned pointing at Sakura who grew angry.

"I'm gonna go find Rin." Gaara stated.

"Then I'm coming with you Gaara."  Temari came to his side.

"They want me for what ever reason, I should go.." Sakura said sadly.

"NO!" Sokka yelled out loud silencing everyone.

"The Eclipse is a few days away! We lost Rin a huge asset but we can't lose anyone else. Rin knows what she has to do. She'll be fighting Azula. She'll figure a way to save herself. We will find her during it.  You guys need to trust her strength and abilities.  If this doesn't work, the Fire Nation are most likely to win this war.  We can't allow that.  You said you'd help, so you are gonna help."  Sokka stated seriously and everyone nodded accepting his words.

"Good.  We are on our way to our meeting point to meet the others..  Let's go."

~ ~ ~

Rin's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes. All I seen first were flames. They brightened the cold metal floor I sat on as I leaned on a pillar.

I looked to see myself in a red robe.

I was definitely in the heart of the Fire Nation.

I got up and tried to move but my arms were chained to the pillar. As much as I pulled, it didn't make a difference.

"I don't understand why they'd want Sakura out of all people." I stated.