Chapter 32: Going into Hiding

Gaara's P.O.V

The day of the eclipse has fallen upon us..  We were on our way to the Fire Nation.

"This is ridiculous.. How is Rin still missing? Couldn't she have some way get out of her situation?" Naruto questioned as we stood at the docks.

The boats were being loaded and we just watched the process.

"No. Why'd you think we had to stay so low? The fire nation are ruthless and wild.." Sokka stopped to join our conversation.

"She's probably with Sasuke huh..?" Naruto questioned.

He was to bring Sasuke back.

My duty is to save Rin.

I gripped my sleeve. What if they've hurt her?

Naruto places his hand on my shoulder. "Your girlfriend is okay Gaara. Stop worrying.." Naruto smiles at me.

"She's not my girlfriend.." I stated.

"Maybe not but I can see it in your eyes. You love Rin. It was that time you two left the campfire. You realized your love for her." Naruto smiled at me.

Love..? I do love Temari, Kankuro, even Naruto too... The Village... but is this love I have different?

"She'll be okay. She's strong. I can tell you that she loves you too. You won her heart..." Naruto had a bit of a sad smile and walked away.

Whatttt.. Did I do something wrong?

Rin's P.O.V

"LET ME GO!" I screamed and yelled as two guards took me out of the tower..

"You have the right to remain silent." One guard spoke under his mask..

"SHUT UP!" I still tried to wriggle out of their grips.

The other guard lifted his mask and puffed in anger revealing the smoke from his mouth. He was taunting me so I huffed and puffed too. Who does he think he is???

"Oh my goodness.. CAN I PUNCH HER?" The guard asked Itachi who wasn't far from us.

"Fire Nation or not. That's my sister..." Itachi stopped as a dark aura surrounded him.

"So what buckaroo.. you clearly don't know how things work around here." The man spoke up to Itachi who turned revealing his Sharingan.

"Excuse me?"

I felt the men start to shake. They were scared.

"Maybe you should've just let them punch me."  I sighed.

"What type of brother would that make me?"  Itachi asked.

"Well it wouldn't really change your status..  I mean you killed the-"

"Okay I get it...  But you understand me don't you?"  Itachi asked.  I stared at him real long and hard.  I slowly nodded.

I need to warn the group.

"If I asked nicely, would you let me go?"  I asked and Itachi shook his head.

"I hope you like being underground."  Itachi stated as we entered a volcano.

"This is not safe!"  I stated as we entered a secret passage.

"I never knew the fire nation were chickens."  I said and the guards started to act up again.

"Can I kill her?" One of them asked and I laughed. 

Don't worry.  I'll do something about this.  I'll let everyone know.

Is the eclipse going to stop my sharingan?  

My Mangekyou Sharingan?

...Susanoo?