Chapter 26: Going Down with a Fight

Rin's P

Rin's P.O.V

Of course I had to be the hero to save everyone's ass. I wonder if Sasuke knows about this guy.  What the heck is he anyways?

"Look, I'm not here to fight you. We can compromise. Let's go out for some tea.." I insisted and the man took a deep breath.

Oh no you don't. I did quick handsigns.

At the same moment as he set off his explosion...
"FIRE STYLE! FIRE BALL JUTSU!!" I yelled as a gigantic ball of fire left my mouth.

My fire ball against his explosion. I wonder what'll prevail...It better be the fire ball...

Instead the explosion of course prevail sending me sliding and rolling all over the ground.

I started to laugh nervously, "Maybe I shouldn't use something like that around someone like you."

"..." The man stared down at me not saying a word.

"I've never fought someone so quiet before."  I stated as I slowly got up.  He took his deep breath and the explosion came.  I jumped away.  I hate feeling less superior.  No matter what, my cockiness will always shine.

"Is that all you got shiny metal man?  I'm getting so bored."  I scoffed.  I listened to his sharp deep breath and then the explosion.  I immediately hid behind a wall.

I closed my eyes holding my hands together building up chakra.  I need to build up chakra for the Jutsu I want to emit.

*CLANK*

The man dropped down.  Now we were on the same ground level.

*CLANK*

His explosions intensity has not changed.  He has no limit. 

*CLANK*

Well he just started.  Especially learning from Aang, Katara, and Toph, exhaustion will be his downfall, or I'll have to take him down.  But how?!

*CLANK*

Think..Think...THINK!

*CLANK*

How the hell do I stop that third eye of his?!

*CLANK*

He's super close now.  I can smell him...or I just got a good nose.

Wait... Third eye..?

*CLANK*

Eye?!

SHARINGAN!

I popped out from behind the wall coming face to face with the man.  His eyes widened and I could see all the fear in his eye.

"You might have a third eye, but guess what buddy, I got two sets of eyes."  I smirked.  I was back on the playing board.

Sasuke's P.O.V

"Cool...  You are burning stuff..  Who cares.." I rolled my eyes.  I was beyond pissed from what Azula did.  I confirmed with myself that I DO NOT LIKE SAKURA HARUNO.  I like Azula!  But it seems that she doesn't like me!

The gang sat around a fire at the beach as Zuko burned things.

"Grow up Sasuke..  Let Zuzu do what he wants.  If you were dwelling on your past, maybe a relationship could've been formed between us.." Azula did her evil grin with her arms crossed.

"Maybe if you waited for me to actually answer, we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"When I left, I heard you say Sakura. What a beautiful name..." Azula laughed and Itachi's raised his eyebrow. He did know Sakura, but not her obsessive form. More of her shy form.

"So what?! You can't assume things!"

"You are right duck butt.. I won't assume. She's here isn't she? I'll have someone track her down, and I'll kill her. Right in front of you, by myself." Azula smirked.

So Sakura has to die?

"Okay Azula. I'll explain how Sakura is in complete detail and you'll go get her." I smirked and she smiled.

"Finally...Back on the same page."

Rin's P.O.V

I got the upper hand. The Sharingan, has definitely helped.

"It's over for you." I said smirking and the man took a deep breath.

"Are you trying to calm your emotions? How-"

Pain.. Was one thing..

But this felt worse than pain. My body slammed into the wall and I just fell onto the ground like a rag doll.

My Sharingan. It did nothing. All he had to do was breathe to release the explosion.

My sight was blurry, my head was pounding. I laid on the ground looking up at the man. He took a deep breath.

At the same moment as he released the explosion, I have my hand in front of my face to protect my face. It protected all of me.

I released fire without handsigns.

What the hell?

Three figures appeared in front of me as they stood to protect me. One of them kneeled down beside me and tried to get me up.

"Rin... You are stronger than this! You can't die now. I need- We need you." I've never seen so much fear in his eyes.

"..Gaara?" I whispered and passed out.