Chapter 35: The Invasion Plan - Part 3 - The Bunker

Aang's P.O.V

Gaara and I have searched everywhere. No ones here. They knew. THEY KNEW! We literally lost the element of surprise.

"We have to go back and warn the others." Gaara stated. I stared in his dull eyes. I could tell he was disappointed that Rin wasn't here. I nodded and removed my glider from my back.

"Wait Aang." Gaara stopped me and I looked back at him confused.

"Yes?" Gaara looked at me with a pink colour tinted on his cheeks.

"Why did you kiss Katara?" I immediately blushed and quickly turned my face away. I guess we weren't the only ones out there, huh?

"W..Well... I guess I find her beautiful, attractive... I like her.. I feel that basically showed my feelings rather than me tripping on my own words." I spoke thinking about Katara.. Man, hopefully when this is all over, maybe she'll return my feelings.

"I see." Gaara looked like he was understanding my actions.

"Let's go. We can't waste anymore time!" I immediately threw my hand glider, ran, and jumped on. Gaara followed behind on his sand.  Maybe he was figuring out his relationship with Rin.

Rin's P.O.V

"Having fun?"  I was blindfolded.  When they imprisoned me, it didn't have to be with Azula.

"I should be asking you that."  Azula smirked moving.  I listened to her feet shuffle.  They couldn't have left me with Itachi or something.

"Well being chained up to a wall.  Both my legs and arms forced down.  It feels amazing." I gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Are you expecting anyone to actually find you and come to your aid?  Your own brothers are watching you rot.  Who else would care?"

"People will come for me.  I have friends that care."  I spoke with confidence and Azula laughed.

"Sorry to burst your bubble,  but what makes you think they'll find you down here?"

"They'll search the area until I'm found.  I promise you that."

"Just hope it's during the eclipse or they'll be annihilated."  I could hear the sly smirk in her tone and I scoffed.

"You better hope they aren't angry when they arrive.  They'll put little girl's like you in your place."  I stated.

I must've angered her cause I felt heat scorch my abdomen.  I cried in pain as Azula growled.  "Please, anymore words for me?"  I stayed silent as I panted in pain.  I was definitely burnt.  The pain was oozing through my body. "That's what I thought."

Sakura's P.O.V

I managed to heal Temari to the best of my ability.  I helped her walk and Kankuro aided me.  She didn't seem happy about the circumstances.

"I feel like a loose end."  Temari frowned and I shook my head.

"Don't.  Everyone falls at a point.  You'll be back on your feet.  You've done enough already.  Just rest and let everyone else do their job."  I stated and she smirked at me a bit.

"Well thanks."  Temari replied and I gave her a small smile.

"Temari stop being a big baby and suck up your pride."  Kankuro crosses his arms and a vein popped on Temari's forehead. 

"You better hope I don't heal."  Temari spoke in a demonic tone and Kankuro backed away.  We slowly met up with Katara and her father as we made it farther and farther into the Fire Nation.