Chapter 31: Internal Conflicts

Sasuke's P.O.V

I watched Itachi's facial expression his eyes widened but he quickly closed them and sighed.

"You never cease to surprise, Rin." Itachi stated with a small frustrated smile.

Hold up.. He's smiling?

"You too Itachi."

I felt weird inside. I felt like I was being tugged in different directions. My mind was telling me what was right to do, my heart was screaming it's selfish desires to be with Azula, and my body wanted to hug Rin, yet kill her.

"So you are the famous sister I've been hearing about.." Azula smirked.

"You are the evil bitch I've been hearing about." Rin said. The disrespect.

Azula immediately grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled Rin in close staring her straight in her eye.

"Listen little girl-"

"You mean big girl. Last time I checked you were 14 and I was 15." Rin replied with sass. Her hair is being grabbed and she's in the hands of the enemy. How can she be so disrespectful at such a time?

Azula started to laugh a bit. "You think you're funny? That's what it is, huh?"

"Nope not at all." Rin said seriously. "But if you keep tugging on my hair, I'll make something to laugh about."

"And what can you do? Your brother's work for the Fire Nation. I'm the Princess in this place." Azula growled.

"Well I may not be a Princess here but I am the Uchiha Princess. Here's why.." Rin said and Azula's eyes widened as she stared into her eyes.

"You think that's all. That's only a nibble of my power!" Rin yelled.

"Sasuke! Itachi!" The Firelord yelled and I immediately ran and pulled Azula away while Itachi got Rin.

"Rin, look at where you are. Doing stuff like that is a life sentence. You can get killed." Itachi stated.

"Well I'm not afraid of death when you two are around. I don't believe you'd watch me die. Unless it's you killing me. It's a sibling thing." Rin smiled.

"Itachi! Get her out of here! Azula was careless, and now she's facing the consequences. I want her locked in a room in the tallest tower. Out of my sight! She'll ruin our plans." The Firelord yelled in frustration.

"Understood. I'll keep a watch on her. She's capable of things you aren't aware of." Itachi stated. Rin has the Sharingan. That's all.. Unless...

~ ~ ~

Rin's P.O.V

"Who would've known that I'd live to have you, my eldest brother watch me rot in a tower.." I stated staring at Itachi through the bars.

"Calm down Rin.  Nothing you say will make this better."  Itachi said calmly as he leaned against the wall sighing.

"The Akatsuki is here...great."  I said awkwardly. Invasion plan is already a fail before it has even been commenced.  We didn't know of the Akatsuki's presence.

"Rin, I know you have the Mangekyou Sharingan."  Itachi stated and I started to laugh nervously.

"Whaaaaaaaaaatttt..?  Pfft..  You trippin'."  I laughed.

"Earlier you told Azula she was getting just a taste of your power and you had your Sharingan activated." 

"Well she hasn't seen my firebending-  Fire style."