Chapter 17: Headmaster's Office

Rin's P.O.V

"Neji..  Be my father."  I said and I saw him go pale.
"You want me to be your father?!" 
"Yup."
"Why?"
"Because I need one and you seem the best fit to be my father." 

"Friendzoned..."  I heard Choji whisper.
"More like fatherzoned."  Naruto replied.  I watched the other men snicker.

"Don't worry Neji.  I'm the mother."  TenTen smiled.
"Plus you two make the perfect couple."  I smiled and Neji stared at TenTen.  His cheeks slowly turned pink.  It looks like he likes her.
"Neji could be the mother too." Lee said and vein throbbed on Neji's forehead.
"Well that's true.  He looks pretty feminine."  Sai said with his emotionless smile.  Neji was getting frustrated.  Then Hinata started to style his hair into pigtails.  Everyone started to laugh.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!"  Neji puffed like an annoyed school girl.
"I guess you're my other mother."  I laughed.
"Calm down Neji.."  TenTen tried to calm down the man.

***

I sat down between Neji and TenTen.

We sat in the Headmasters office and I sighed.

"Thank you for coming Mr and Ms's Sasaki." The Headmaster said looking towards Neji and then to TenTen.
"Thank you for having us. What has our daughter been up to?" Neji asked staring at me seriously. I really wanted to laugh at him, but I kept a serious face.

"Your daughter has been here for two days and she is disturbing her class and she's been picking fights." He said and my jaw dropped. 

DISTURBING?!  Ms. Kwan is always testing me. I tell her the truth and then she finds it a joke. PICKING FIGHTS?! I was protecting Kuzon!

"Why you-"
"Calm down Rin. I'm sorry she's a hot head." TenTen said laughing awkwardly.

"I can tell."

"Our Rin is rough around the edges, but she wouldn't be so frustrating for no reason. You probably aren't getting the story right." Neji said crossing his arms.

The Headmaster stared in disbelief.  I stared at Neji shocked too.

"I know when she lies.. She's told me everything. You are just picking favourites." Neji said and I smirked at the Headmaster.

He couldn't deny that.

"WHATEVER! ONE MORE MISTAKE AND I'LL SEND YOUR DAUGHTER TO REFORM SCHOOL!" The Headmaster yelled standing up.
"Call us like this again without having the stories from both sides, I'll send a letter to Firelord Ozai about your horrible teachings." Neji stood up.
"You wouldn't dare.."
"Anyone would lie to you to get what they want because you are Headmaster. You obviously aren't cut out if you can't catch them." Neji said and the Headmaster furrowed his eyebrows.

"We'll see ourselves out now." Neji said taking his leave first.

I am so happy I chose Neji to be my father.

Zuko's P.O.V

Mai and I sat alone staring off into the sunset. We just had a picnic and to close it off we watched the sunset. She leaned her head onto my should and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Orange is such an awful colour." Mai said staring at me and I chuckled.
"You're so beautiful when you hate the world." I smiled at her.
"I don't hate you." She said.
"I don't hate you too." I told her.

We immediately kissed. The kiss was quickly broken.

"Ahem!"
"So annoying."

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to see Azula and Sasuke.

"Zuko, can I have a word with you?" Azula asked and I stared at Sasuke angrily. He smirked.
"She dragged me here, Zuzu." Sasuke said. I stared at Azula.

"Can't you see we're busy?"

Mai and I continued kissing.

"Oh Mai.. Ty Lee needs your help untangling her braid." Azula said and Mai immediately stood up. I frowned in annoyance.
"Sounds pretty serious." Mai said and took her leave. SERIOUS?!  Ty Lee can't untangle a braid?!

"So.. I heard you've went to visit your uncle fatso in the prison tower." Azula said and my eyes widened.
"That guard told you." I immediately assumed. I did eventually go to visit my uncle, but all he did was ignore me.

"No.. You did. Just now." Azula smirked.
"Okay, you caught me. What is it that you want Azula?" I asked and stared back at the couple.

"Actually... Nothing. Believe it or not, I'm looking out for you. If people find out you've went to see uncle, they'll think you are plotting with him. Just be careful, dumb dumb." Azula and I stared at her.

.
.
.

Yeah right!