Chapter 34: The Invasion Plan! - Part 2

Shikamaru's P.O.V

"We are about to surface! Get in your positions!" I yelled as I grouped with Ino, Choji, and Temari.

The other groups were:
Naruto, Sakura, and Sai,
Kiba, Hinata, Shino, and Kankuro,
Neji, TenTen, and Rock Lee,
The Earthbenders,
The Swampbenders, and
The Non-Benders.

I heard a nervous breath from behind me. I turned to see Ino rubbing her arm.

"Don't be nervous." I stated and she nodded slowly.

"I just have this bad feeling." Ino spoke. She walked closer to me and brought her lips to my ear. "I know about Rin and her fire bending.. I can see that chakra is becoming something we don't need. What happens when you can't make shadows anymore?" Ino whispered and my eyes widened.

The suns started to open..

Does that mean we are all weaker?

"CHARGE!!!"

We all ran out.

If something wrong happens, I'll figure it out.

"There are battlements we need to take out by the looks of it." I stated.

"Let's get that one!" Temari pointed at the closest one where they were sending the most flames. We started to jump towards it.

"Don't you know winds fuel flames?" I asked Temari who smirked at me.

"Not if the wind's coming at a high speed." Temari smirked. She stopped about three meters revealing all three circles to her giant fan.

She screamed as she waved it completely destroying the battlement. I stood there astonished with Choji and Ino.

She took a deep breath, "That was easy. Keep up Shikamaru." She smirked and jogged off.

"...marry me." I stood there watching her jog away.

Sai's P.O.V

"On my mark..." I whispered to Naruto and Sakura as we stood outside the battlement.

I raised my two fingers.

Sakura took a running start and punched the battlement door in.

Naruto immediately made two shadow clones.

"What! You just made two of you!" One of the men yelled as the shadow clones tackled the two men.

"Super beast scroll!" I yelled creating snakes which tied up the men and others that destroyed the contraption.

"On to the next!" Naruto yelled as we ran out.

Kiba's P.O.V

"FANG OVER FANG!" I yelled completely destroying the battlement.

I stood tall returning to my normal form.

"Hey! We are a team for a reason! Stop acting so careless. You are making yourself an open target!" Kankuro pushed me.

"I'm sorry. You are just upset you don't get to play with your toys." I pouted at him and he growled at me.