Chapter 2: Decisions

Rin's P.O.V

"I can't believe...  That fire nation is causing pain to all those people..."  Naruto said gritting his teeth as we walked the Serpent's Pass...

"It's really sad..."  Sakura said.

"We need to find a way back to The Hidden Leaf Village." Sai said.

"We can't just leave the people like this!" Naruto said.

"Naruto, we have our own issues back in the village.  Remember we need to get Sasuke back?" Sakura said.

I crossed my arms, and frowned.

"We will get Sasuke back Sakura... But these people are in desperate need...  Sasuke can wait a bit."  Naruto said.

"Naruto, but you promis-" I cut Sakura off with my sigh.

"I already promised an old man that I'll change this world...  Their only hope has "died".  So let's be there new hope..  Sasuke can wait." I said.

"Why do you emphasize died?" Sai asked.

"I don't think he's dead." I said.

Their eyes widened, "What gives you that thought?" Sai asked.

"There's no proof.. No dead body, Nothing." I said.

"I guess you do have a point." Sai said.

"There's no proof he's alive either!" Sakura said.

I gave Sakura a frown and we all started to walk in silence.

"Sakura, I'm staying and helping these people." Naruto said breaking the silence and stopping in his tracks.

"I'm with Naruto." I said standing beside him.

Sai came beside Naruto and I.

"You can't be serious!  This place is completely different form Konoha!  Bending fire, water, earth, and air?  We have chakra natures and do hand signs!  Not only that, Rin has the Sharingan, Naruto has the nine tails in him, and Sai you paint and make your paintings come to life!" Sakura said turning to us.

"Not all of my paintings come to life..." Sai said.

"The nine tails isn't outside of my body. Plus it's under control." Naruto said.

"I can control my Sharingan." I said.

"Naruto and Rin, you two both get easily angry!  And what does that do?  The nine tails comes out and the Sharingan is activated!"  Sakura yelled.

"Not only that, we don't know what we are dealing with here!" Sakura said.

"We'll deal with it and learn.  Stop nagging us!" I said and spat back.

"What are you going to do?  Go to Konoha on your own?" I said with a devious smirk.

She looked at me and frowned, "I'm obviously the only mature one.  I'll be here to say I told you so!"

"Okay," I said and we continued walking.

"Have you guys wondered why this path is called the Serpent's Pass?" Sai asked.

We heard a terrifying sound..

We looked to our right, "It's a serpent...  That makes perfect sense," I said.

The serpent came and hit the path we were walking on.

I slipped off.