Chapter 7

Ridley POV
Waking up, I notice I'm pressed against something hard and cold. Groaning as light reaches my eyes, I turn and bury my head in the so called pillow.
"Wake up." A loud voice booms and I flinch.
"Go away. I want my gummy bear land back." I mumble. That was an awesome fucking dream.
"What?" Growling in frustration, I flip my head to face my next victim and open my eyes, glaring at the five blurry figures in front of me with looks that could kill.
"Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone." I whisper harshly through clenched teeth as I glare daggers at them.
They all take a step back and I sigh in relief before closing my eyes and laying my head back down. That is until something touches my waist. Then, I scream and fall off the couch.
"Fuck." I groan, sitting up and putting my arms between my legs as I hold my head. Closing my eyes tightly, I breathe deeply to relieve the waves of pain that run through my head. Opening my eyes and shaking my head to rid myself of the shakiness, I look up. "Why?"
My one word question causes them to shrug and I huff, throwing myself back on the floor with my arms crossed, pouting my lips. That is until I remember what I'm wearing and quickly sit up when I notice them staring at me with flickering eyes. My nightmare.
Sliding myself away from them, I sit against the wall near the bathroom with my knees to my chest and my arms wrapped around them. My chin rests on my knees as I stare with wide eyes. Tilting my head to the side, I lose my fear and watch curiously as their eyes turn a flash of red before green and then back to their normal eye color. Except for Ferris.
Creasing my eyebrows as he groans to himself and closes his eyes, breathing deeply, I notice he's on the couch with no shirt on. That means... I slept on him!!! My eyes widen.
My phone starts ringing and I glance at it from the t.v stand near the other side of the room before looking back at them. They watch me cautiously and I know they don't want me to answer the phone but they won't stop me.
In one motion, I'm on my feet and running across the hardwood floor towards the ringing mobile. My sock-clad feet slide across the floor as I skid to a stop, grabbing the phone. Not even looking at the Caller ID, I answer.
"Hello?" I answer breathlessly.
"Ugh, I don't even know why I'm, like, calling you right now." Rolling my eyes, I frown.
"What do you want?" I sigh.
"Make room for me. I guess I'm living with you. I get the bed, you can sleep on the floor." And then the call ends, leaving me glaring a hole in the wall.
"Who was that?" A voice makes me turn to see Steven. He looks childish with his bedhead and bright green eyes.
"My cousin, Arabelle. She's an airhead and apparently living with me." I growl, clenching the phone tightly in my head as I glare at the damn thing.
"Is she that bad?" Ferris asks, sitting up and crossing his arms over his toned pale body.
"You have no idea." I say with what I know is a disgusted hate-filled look on my face.
Glancing down at the hardwood floor, the ring on my right index finger catches my eye. The middle blue gem darkens slightly and I raise my hand so that the light surrounding the living room catches on the piece of jewelry.
Frowning as it disappears, I look up. Pursing my lips at the six males that watch me, I slowly stick my tongue out. They all chuckle and Ferris stands, his tall frame stretching to its full height. Sweet baby Jesus.
He sees my head tilted up to see him and grins. "Come on, Shorty."
I pout and cross my arms as he makes fun of my height. "Not cool, man."
"It is." He puts a hand on the small of my back to gently shove me towards the bathroom. Well, gently to him.
Stumbling, I barely catch myself before turning around and scowling playfully. He looks guilty until I smile at him and walk the rest of the way to the bathroom.
Thankfully, they washed my jeans and gab me a muscle shirt that's obviously huge on me. Changing quickly so I can beat the morning cold, I also find a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a brush sitting unopened on the counter. I smile softly at the gesture. How sweet... or that just means I stink.