Chapter 28

Ridley POV

                      My squeals are loud and full of laughter as Ferris holds on to me, zooming around the room. After I woke up and everyone fed while I ate, Ferris and I made a bet that if I won a match of Black Ops on the Xbox that he would run with me and if I lost, I had to do his homework. Lazy bastard. 

                         But I ended up winning. Suck on that, loser. He darts up the stairs and back, making me clutch my arms tighter around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist.

                         By the time he stops,  I'm tired out from laughing so much. He chuckles as he presses me into a wall, still holding me up. The guys give us knowing looks as I fall into him. My cheeks flush even more.

                          Then my stupid phone rings, ruining the moment. Jason throws it to Ferris who hands it to me after catching it.

                              "Hello?" I ask, still slightly out of breath.

                             "Come home." My mother says harshly. I flinch and Ferris holds me tighter.

                             "Why?" I question.

                             "Because I said so, you ungrateful brat. Or are you going to lie and say that you're at the mall when you're actually with one of them and trying to be her?" She snarls.

                              "You are a horrible person. I'm your daughter. You can't just say shit like that when it affects me the most. So when you grow up, why don't you call me." Hanging up, I feel the tears swell. Making Ferris put me down, I start climbing the stairs to his room. 

                              As soon as I lay on the bed, his body hovers over mine. I look away from, slowly getting used to his speed. "Look at me."

                            He grips my chin between his thumb and index finger, turning my face to him but I keep my eyes on his still bare chest, tracing the dark ink with my gaze. "Please."

                         Finally, I look up, meeting his eyes. They soften when they see the tears and pain. "I don't want to go back there."

                       "Then don't. I can take you there and you can pack a bag and come back. You can stay the night here. With me." He nuzzles his head in my neck, making my pulse race. 

                       "But what about the guys? And we have school tomorrow."

                       "Relax, this room is soundproof. I told the guys to hide the blood bags when I came up to get you. I used the bond. And we'll still go to school. I'll take you." 

                        I bite my lip, trying to make up my mind. He hisses and leans his head back in my neck, I frown but my hands drift over his back, feeling his muscles coil and tense before relaxing. I smile when I feel him shudder against me.

                          "I guess I can stay here. But I need to shower before we leave." He brings his head away and nods. 

                           Helping me to my feet, he points towards a large bathroom on the other side of the room. This house is fucking huge, dammit. 

                            Stepping inside the room, I close the door behind me and turn the water on hot. Tossing his t-shirt to the floor, my bra and underwear join it. Sighing as the water hits my skin, I tilt my head back, letting the water soak my hair. Slowly, steam fills the room as I wash my body with the Axe soap. That's all that's in here is Axe. As I rinse the conditioner out of my hair, a knock lands on the door and it slowly opens.