Chapter 29

Ridley POV

               I look at him in shock before pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "Um, sure." 

               "We'll go back to the house to change before we leave." I nod and look out the window as he drives, the snow swirling around us. 

                As soon as we get to the house, he grabs me up like he did at my house before he also grabs my bags. When we get inside, just as my feet touch the floor, I'm swept up again. I let out a startled scream.

               Jason laughs and places me back on my feet. I frown at him as I slide off my boots. "That was not cool."

                "Yes, it was." I stick my tongue out at him and grab my bags from Ferris. "I'm going to get dressed." 

               Hurrying up the stairs, I don't give him time to protest. Taking another quick shower so that I won't smell like a guy, I wipe the mirror off. A scream leaves my mouth and the door is swung open immediately.

                "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" I point to my neck, watching angrily as Ferris stands there with the guys behind him. 

                  "Uhh... Um." Ferris stutters.

                   "You are going to a store and you're going to buy me something to cover this up or I will kill you. Vampire or not. Understood?" I ask, walking toward him as I speak, holding my towel to my body. 

                     He stumbles back as he stares at my neck. "Y-yes. I'll be back." 

                     He speeds off, blowing my wet hair back and I smirk. "And that is how you get rid of a vampire."

                      They all chuckle and peer closer to look at my neck. "He did that?"

                     "Stupid bastard." I mutter, walking back to the mirror and moving my hair to look at it. A giant hickey sits  at the base where my neck and shoulder meet. I guess I never realized how long he was at my neck. "Do you know where Ferris is taking me?"

                      I know that they know something. Taking out my brush, I run them through my curls. Shaking my head slightly to get the curls separated, I look at the mirror. 

                      "Just dress sexy." I raise an eyebrow at Stephen as I add cover-up under my eyes to hide the bags.  

                     "Okay then. Don't let him up here until I tell him to. He can live with whatever he's wearing." I say, opening a tube of blood red lipstick. They nod and close the door behind them, leaving me alone. Applying the color, I smile at myself.

                      Taking liquid eyeliner, I create a winged look and add a bronze color eye shadow that actually looks good against my pale skin. A knock comes at the door and I open it slightly to grab the ton of make-up he bought. Chuckling lightly, I close the door.

                      Going back to the sink, I brush a little make-up over my neck. It doesn't even look like anything is there. Going to the other side of the bathroom, I take the dress Blu laid out for me and hold it up. Sighing because I don't know how it'll look on me, I slip it on. It ends right below my ass and you can see the curve of my boobs. The black fabric stretches across my body and the thin halter straps barely hold it up. (Dress in media box)

                            Slipping a pair of spandex up my legs, I look in the mirror. Everything seems fine. Spraying a quick squirt of my favorite perfume, I pull my feet into a pair of white Converse. Grabbing my phone and ID, I store them in a black jacket.