Chapter 31

Ridley POV

A sudden light falls behind my eyelids and I open them, glaring at nothing in particular as the sun reaches my eyes. I don't know how he does this. A deep chuckle from beside me makes me turn over.

I shake my head and hide in his cold chest. "I don't wanna get up."

He rubs my back and I just remember that I'm only in my bra and underwear as well as remembering what happened last night. "Too bad. We have school, little penguin."

My eyes open again and I smile at him, kissing his lips softly. He grins at me and rolls out of the bed, ruffling his hair. "Go feed. I'll be downstairs soon."

He closes the door behind him as I stand. Ever since I've been coming around, everyone's needed to feed more, especially Ferris. Going to my bag, I unzip it and pull out a black and white striped long sleeve shirt. Sliding a black flowing skirt on, I tuck the shirt in and jump into a pair of black nylons with black thigh high boots with no heel. A black infinity scarf is wrapped around my neck to hide the marks from last night along with a thin brown belt buckled around my waist. (Outfit in media box)

Quickly brushing out my hair, I leave it down and grab Ferris' black zip up hoodie. Hurrying down the stairs, I grab my backpack from the landing and rush to the kitchen. Dropping my stuff in a chair at the island, I go to the stove and lean up to kiss Ferris. He smiles at me, shoving a small piece of bacon in his mouth as he bends down to kiss me quickly.

"Go sit down. We need to leave soon." Bouncing to the island, I wave at Blu and Jason. They grin at me and go back to talking.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask as Ferris places a bowl of oatmeal with chocolate chips in front of me as well as bacon and fruit.

"Steven and Everest left early to do something and Stephen's probably still doing his hair. That boy is in love with it." Blu rolls his eyes.

I chuckle and bite into a strawberry. Ferris leans over the island with his elbows planted down, holding a cup of blood. He watches me eat and I almost choke on my bacon as I realize the time. "We have to go!! Leave his ass here."

"I heard that!!!" Stephen yells from upstairs.

"Good." I say normally, shoving my arms through Ferris' jacket and slinging my bag over my shoulder. He hands me my phone and places his hand on my waist, grabbing the keys and guiding me out of the house. This time, we slide into a really cool black sports car. I hold onto Ferris' hand as we speed out of the garage. The guys sit in the back, complaining that it's not fair that I get to sit up front and that there's no room.

"Shut up before I put you in the trunk." I grumble, rubbing my forehead with one hand.

'There's something in the council for you.' Ferris says in my head making me jump. He chuckles as I glare at him, pushing his hand away to open the council and grab out the small bottle of midol. I look at him with another glare but he just smirks. Stupid vampire bad boy. 'I heard that.'

I stick my tongue out at him, taking a sip of the water bottle I always have in my backpack. "You guys bonded."

I freeze, almost spitting out the water. Dropping the bottle in the seat, I throw open the door, noticing that we're at school and everyone is staring. "Sorry gotta go."